Repair stuck at "Conducting Damage Assessment"
883 7 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LogiSch17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40764 ft
Austria

Hi guys,I had a problem with my one week old Spark (It was uncontrollable drifting and had a small crash without damage).
I wrote to the support why this is happening. I was also thinking of returning it to amazon, because i had a lot of flights with my mavic and something was never happening.
They told me I have to sent it back and they have a look at it.(Sounds like warranty form me, because it doesn´t work as it should)
But i had to pay the shipping on my own .....

So i decided to give it a chance and sent it in.
This was at 04.01.2018.
At 15.01.2018 they changed the status to received. On tracking it was delivered at 10.01.2018
So since 15.01.2018 the status is
Conducting Damage Assessment.

So my problem is now that i bought the smal spark because i am going to a 2 month trip on 05.02.2018.
I never thought it would take a month or more for a quick exchange.

Now I don`t have the drone for my trip and I don´t have the money back to buy a new one.

Case. Nr.: CAS-1340743-Z1R3R6

2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Really sorry for the trouble it brings. The case will be escalated and we would have someone contact you. Please inform us if you need help. Thanks for your patience and support.
2018-1-25
Use props
LogiSch17
lvl.1
Austria

Thanks for your quick response.
Hope something is happening now.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

LogiSch17 Posted at 2018-1-25 04:13
Thanks for your quick response.
Hope something is happening now.

You are welcome. Please keep us updated and inform us if you need help.
2018-1-25
Use props
LogiSch17
lvl.1
Austria

Thanks. again.
You are the best.
Got message that the AC is now in repair and they will sent it back to me in 2-3 working days. ( All for warranty)
Hopefully i get it in time .

But I got another question:
Is it possible to buy DJI Care after the repair?

2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LogiSch17 Posted at 2018-1-25 05:46
Thanks. again.
You are the best.
Got message that the AC is now in repair and they will sent it back to me in 2-3 working days. ( All for warranty)

It's our great pleasure to support you and you are welcome, Sir.
And yes, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh, an email with the serial number will be sent to you when the device begins shipping, then you will have 72 hours to purchase DJI Care Refresh. GTScreenshot_20180126_111859.png
2018-1-25
Use props
LogiSch17
lvl.1
Austria

Hi,
OK I got the new serial number yesterday, but when I try to purchase DJI Care Refresh at the shop I get:

Your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours. You cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh.
Gimbal S/N can't be blank
Gimbal S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before.

Reminder: DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
  1. Brand new
  2. Activated less than 48 hours
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LogiSch17 Posted at 2018-1-26 00:04
Hi,
OK I got the new serial number yesterday, but when I try to purchase DJI Care Refresh at the shop I get:

That's weird, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the serial number and the case number, the team will help to check the status and get it addressed for you, thank you.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules