Firmware v1.11.30 (why is this not an official release)
123Next >
14101 96 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KenDuke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-27 00:39
Hi KenDuke, may I have more details about the loose gimbal control from the remote? Does the aircraft and RC link well? What's the current firmware version of the aircraft and RC?

Image of firmware for AC, RC, and App
Says all is up to date on the app.

Using the blue dot on the screen to move the gimbal does this.  It shows the slider bar on the screen, but, still does not move.

Once the blue dot goes off the screen, the slider bar sort of fades away.
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KenDuke Posted at 2018-10-27 16:26
[view_image]  Image of firmware for AC, RC, and App
Says all is up to date on the app.

Thanks for getting back to us. Just to verify, do you refer to the dot that I marked? Sorry, I'm a little confused.
1.png
2018-10-29
Use props
KenDuke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

@DJI Susan  Here is the video of the issue, and of the blue dot I was talking about.
This should clear up the confusion.

I've tried the C1 and C2 button press and hold, along with the shutter button, with no change.
2018-11-1
Use props
fans930e82dc
New
Flight distance : 25364 ft
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-26 00:04
Anderson, I've received and replied your message in PM, please check and try later.

Hello Susan, can you please give me the link for the version 1.11.30? Thank you
2019-1-14
Use props
djiuser_sDmY4X48LtFh
New

Australia

Hi can I please get the new firmware sent to me to overcome the esc error I am experiencing on my phantom 3 advanced since upgrading to the latest firmware on the website. Cheers
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans930e82dc Posted at 1-14 14:26
Hello Susan, can you please give me the link for the version 1.11.30? Thank you

Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one, thank you!
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_sDmY4X48LtFh Posted at 1-16 00:34
Hi can I please get the new firmware sent to me to overcome the esc error I am experiencing on my phantom 3 advanced since upgrading to the latest firmware on the website. Cheers

Hi there, please kindly check the link I sent in PM and see whether it helps.
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KenDuke Posted at 2018-11-1 07:25
@DJI Susan  Here is the video of the issue, and of the blue dot I was talking about.
This should clear up the confusion.

Sorry for the late response as I just read your comment. Yes, hold the screen for a certain time, a blue ring will appear, you can drag it up and down to control the gimbal's direction. The little dot on the right just to show the scale of gimbal's direction.
For the gimbal dial, you may try to reset the gimbal settings to check.BTW, please click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2019-1-16
Use props
gnaw
New
Germany

Could you please send me the Update v1.11.30, I also got a ESC status Error after updating on v1.11.20. Thank you
2019-2-7
Use props
Kobrovnik
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi, I need Firmware v1.11.30. I have error ESC ...Thanks for speedy... :-/
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kobrovnik Posted at 3-9 02:50
Hi, I need Firmware v1.11.30. I have error ESC ...Thanks for speedy... :-/

Sorry for the late response. May I know which drone do you refer to? I've responded to you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gnaw Posted at 2-7 04:37
Could you please send me the Update v1.11.30, I also got a ESC status Error after updating on v1.11.20. Thank you

I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check later.
2019-3-10
Use props
Kobrovnik
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-10 02:30
Sorry for the late response. May I know which drone do you refer to? I've responded to you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!

Hi i have phantom 3 advanced thanks - fw for eror esc
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kobrovnik Posted at 3-12 07:42
Hi i have phantom 3 advanced thanks - fw for eror esc

Received with thanks! I've sent the link in PM again, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-3-12
Use props
AntiDJI
New
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 01:34
Marben, I feel the pain, sorry about this. Please check the message in PM and see whether it works.

why is this not an official release after 2 years? as a network security engineer and ex dev, i can only say that i'm appalled at how buggy the DJI software is. i DESPERATELY need the P3A 1.11.30 - i've spent five hours fixing numerous glitches, from the incorrect aircraft being identified, to not being able to update my batteries because i can't get my hands on the latest firmware. no wonder boeing has had so much trouble with the 737 MCAS, US policy appears to be to beta software in the marketplace...this is totally unacceptable. words cannot describe my frustration with this second rate company...
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AntiDJI Posted at 3-27 05:10
why is this not an official release after 2 years? as a network security engineer and ex dev, i can only say that i'm appalled at how buggy the DJI software is. i DESPERATELY need the P3A 1.11.30 - i've spent five hours fixing numerous glitches, from the incorrect aircraft being identified, to not being able to update my batteries because i can't get my hands on the latest firmware. no wonder boeing has had so much trouble with the 737 MCAS, US policy appears to be to beta software in the marketplace...this is totally unacceptable. words cannot describe my frustration with this second rate company...

Hi there, I understand your point and very sorry for the inconvenience. There might be no official release as the issue only appears certain models of P3 series after multiple testings. It is only applicable for the ESC error after updating to the latest firmware V1.11.20 successfully. If you encounter other troubles, please kindly provide us with more details. we'll try our best to help.
2019-3-28
Use props
djiuser_rkrEoLHSxqQi
lvl.1

Denmark

Hello Dji Susan,can i get this fix after unsuccesfull update P3 Advanced, and now experiencing the ESC error??Thanks in advance and Bless You all involved in this FIX!!
Cheers and respect
2019-4-1
Use props
Dompierre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3573 ft

Canada

Hi Suzan,

Can you send me also the update 1.13  On My unit, I loose the video link as well no mater where the drone is. close or far.

Thanks.

My drone is a P3Pro.

2019-4-1
Use props
Jaybea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229970 ft
Australia

Hi Susan,

I too have a ESC Status Error on my Phantom 3 Advanced running V.1.11.20 firmware.  Could you please PM a copy of the V.1.11.30 firmware.
Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

John
2019-4-3
Use props
nizamf21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34442 ft

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-12 22:43
Received with thanks! I've sent the link in PM again, please kindly check later, thank you!

hello dji susan I have the same problem in the case of ESC error phantom 3 pro sy, in some forums using fw v1.11.30 p3 pro this problem can be solved ... how can I get the link fw, thanks dji susan

2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nizamf21 Posted at 4-9 03:32
hello dji susan I have the same problem in the case of ESC error phantom 3 pro sy, in some forums using fw v1.11.30 p3 pro this problem can be solved ... how can I get the link fw, thanks dji susan

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rkrEoLHSxqQi Posted at 4-1 09:58
Hello Dji Susan,can i get this fix after unsuccesfull update P3 Advanced, and now experiencing the ESC error??Thanks in advance and Bless You all involved in this FIX!!
Cheers and respect

Sorry for the late response as I just read your message. I've sent you the link in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one, thank you!

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely.
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dompierre Posted at 4-1 19:39
Hi Suzan,

Can you send me also the update 1.13  On My unit, I loose the video link as well no mater where the drone is. close or far.

Hi Dompierre, just to verify, could the drone been controlled by the remote controller? For the image transmission issue, you may re-plug the cable or change to another recommended mobile device to verify.
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jaybea Posted at 4-3 14:51
Hi Susan,

I too have a ESC Status Error on my Phantom 3 Advanced running V.1.11.20 firmware.  Could you please PM a copy of the V.1.11.30 firmware.

Hey John, I‘m so sorry for the late response. The link has been sent to you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-4-10
Use props
D3ATHCHIMP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24124 ft

New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 01:33
Sorry for the late response. I've PMed you the download link, please check later.

Hi DJI Susan my phantom 3 has just started with the esc problems. Has had crashes or hard landings.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

D3ATHCHIMP Posted at 5-27 16:49
Hi DJI Susan my phantom 3 has just started with the esc problems. Has had crashes or hard landings.

If the unit has been involved with crash or hard landing before, I sincerely suggest you start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thanks!
2019-5-29
Use props
D3ATHCHIMP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24124 ft

New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 5-29 00:44
If the unit has been involved with crash or hard landing before, I sincerely suggest you start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thanks!

sorry has not been involved in any crashes or hard landings, just really need to get up and running for weekend
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

D3ATHCHIMP Posted at 5-29 00:53
sorry has not been involved in any crashes or hard landings, just really need to get up and running for weekend

I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check later, thanks!
2019-5-29
Use props
Paxan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181581 ft
Finland

Hi
I am having the ESC Error issue after upgrading my P3A to v1.11.20.  Please send me the link to the firmware fix for this. Thank you.
2019-7-3
Use props
fans626ac2c8
lvl.1
France

Suzan please, to fix  ESC  error,  i received from Dji Paolo a firmware «  try to restart the aircraft and if the issue still remains, kindly update the firmware of the aircraft, here is the link to download the firmware: https....If you have other concerns, please feel free to email us. »
1.11.30 .bin
The folder (unziped version) Did not update my P3 advanced atomaticaly, (as the 1.11.20 do) have you got another version?
Maxime.
2019-7-14
Use props
boots gaskin
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-26 00:00
Hey Chris, this V1.11.30 only fix the ESC error after upgrading the firmware which may affect a certain of drones. No need to get this if your drone works well. Also, this will not affect the warranty, no worries.

Can you please send me the v1.11.30 firmware I have a phantom 3 pro and have a esc error that is not from any crashes or hard landings or the long screws into the motors from prop guards. My drone worked fine one day and had the esc error a few days later. Thankyou
2019-8-17
Use props
boots gaskin
lvl.2
United States

Can I please get this v1.11.30 firmware I’m also having the same esc error just like everyone else with my phantom 3 pro
2019-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

boots gaskin Posted at 8-17 02:00
Can you please send me the v1.11.30 firmware I have a phantom 3 pro and have a esc error that is not from any crashes or hard landings or the long screws into the motors from prop guards. My drone worked fine one day and had the esc error a few days later. Thankyou

Hi there, please kindly check the message in PM and let us know whether it works, thanks!
2019-8-21
Use props
boots gaskin
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 18:41
Hi there, please kindly check the message in PM and let us know whether it works, thanks!

I have not received anything yet could you please resend
2019-8-29
Use props
boots gaskin
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 18:41

2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

boots gaskin Posted at 8-29 14:02

Just resend the link in PM, please kindly check later.
2019-8-29
Use props
Takka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1688448 ft
  • >>>

Hi Susan.I have video link and ESC issue after updating P3Pro to v1.11.20.
Could you please send me latest FW v1.11.30.

Thank you.
2019-9-2
Use props
mpas
New

hello I have esc error in my two drones phantom 3 pro prodria to fast me I have both versions
2019-9-4
Use props
alekseyv78
New

Russia

Hi Susan.
Could you please send me latest FW v1.11.30.
2020-3-17
Use props
djiuser_N5Q78ranXzxL
New

Puerto Rico

I also got the ESC Status Error Message after upgrading to firmware 1.11.20

Does the firmware 1.11.30 fixes this problem?

Thank in advance.
2020-4-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules