12Next >
2494 58 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

This is my thrid thread, hoping somebody from DJI will actually see this thread, and try to help.

I lose feed everyflight from my app. I have tried to uninstall, reinstall everything. I have tried new devices from the approved list. I have tried new USB cables. I have tried new tablets. I have tried friends tablets. I have cleared all cache before every flight. I have tried Litchi app, and it too drops every flight.

The results are flight logs no longer than 3 minutes long even though every flight I run the battery out. Results in dropped app EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help please, I have asked in over 10 threads, started my own thread and have PM'ed mods around 10 times and I have yet to recieve any help. I have heard DJI customer service is bad, but 3 months of inquiring and zero help is not ok. I have tried the customer service number only to get disoneccted everytime, just like my drone............ Anybody have any bright ideas that I haven't already thought of? Or is my drone a piece of junk? I think I know the answer, but giving DJI one more try.

P.S. I have the refresh warenty if that helps. However I feel like it's just a 100$ purchase DJI has no problem ignoring.

EDIT:
For the record:
3 months of asking for help
708 views on the threads I have been asking for help
62 responces

zero results.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, sorry for the unexpected experience. Did you try to change an environment for further check? Please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. Just to verify, did you try to refresh the firmware of your drone? If the problem remains, please export the flight data and the black box for further check.
2018-1-25
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

I have heaps of issues, similar, but must admit, I dont think I have ever seen your threads ??
Before you start ranting on, some info would be nice?
What device, what OS for that device, What version of Go4 crapp, what firmware on the AC,
Then, describe exactly what issue you are having?

2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

I have updated and kept current the app since Nov. Problem is only getting worse. Yes I have flown in many different location, and the app crashes every time. Not every other time, but every single time I have ever flow this drone.............

What do I do now that I have my black box info?

@Simmo1 here is one of the many threads. This was the second one I started, back in November of 2017. I have also commented in at least 20 other peoples thread about my problem. Am I invisible?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1145716

2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

So I have the black box info. Where and how do I send it to somebody to look at? I try to attach it here, but it wont allow me. Too many files
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Please get back to me DJI.........
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Bump........... Bump
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

So to speed up this process, I am going to ask a question that might help get to a solution. Would a pair of DJI goggles fix my problem?

I know without identifying to problem, it's hard to say. However I feel like I have tried everything else I can find on the boards, or DJI help has recommended. Don't really want to spend the money if the answer is a no, the goggles wont help. I did however enter to do a review of the black goggles DJI is offering, so maybe I will win and answer my own question.

Got work to do, have a good day everybody.
2018-1-25
Use props
Neroangelo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7441 ft
United Kingdom

Go 4 is optomised for IOS. I had to give up on it on Android (I bought an Nvidia Sheild K1 especially for it) and use my Ipad Pro.
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Yea, that is why I stated I have used I phones as well, from the approved list..........

Here is another thread I started on the subject, dated even earlier than the first one I posted............. https://forum.dji.com/thread-115161-1-1.html      Been happening since day one. and this one......... https://forum.dji.com/thread-119479-1-1.html

For the record:
3 months of asking for help
708 views on the threads I have been asking for help
62 responces

zero results.
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-25 04:43
Sir, sorry for the unexpected experience. Did you try to change an environment for further check? Please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. Just to verify, did you try to refresh the firmware of your drone? If the problem remains, please export the flight data and the black box for further check.

gsfdgsfdgsg sfdgsfdgsfdgsfdgsdfg
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Edit............................................
2018-1-25
Use props
nnote
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1358048 ft
United States

Same. On Android. Posted many times about it. At least two app crashes per battery, flight logs completely missing because of this. Can only do still shots because trying to do any type of video is pointless. Im on Nexus 6P android 8.1
Ya. I dont want to hear the usual "did you try uninstalling and re-installing the app?" for the 50th time. It's been done, that many times.
Just got an updated GO4 app this morn from the play store. Will be taking it out later for a test. Dont have much hope though.
2018-1-25
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hi bulldog - hey i feel for you - i had similar problems in december - thank goodness not anymore. despite the advise given (change cable - check cable is properly plugged in - check environmental conditions - check antennae, etc) all of which i did, my feed through my phone remained problematic.
My googles however did not disconnect and so i came to rely more heavily on them - then one day the problems on my device just stopped and everything worked perfectly, for quite a while.
The only change i had done to my preflight procedure during this time was to ensure that my wifi and mobile data and blue tooth was off and that do not disturb and flight mode was on. I also noticed that the app version had updated on my phone.
However i flew yesterday and apparently forgot to switch wifi ect off and still had a truely perfect flight - so it really seems to me that the bug lies with dji app (in relation to certain devices and which includes some devices on their recommended list). it is really hard to make sense of.
i have done a spreadsheet on dji recommended devise specs and even from this point it does not make sense. Y
You would think that better quality phones (more ram, higher android version, bigger int storage, better chipset, improved processors) would /should handle the app better - but that appears not the case. My phone and yr pixel device have pretty good specs and certainly better specs than some recommended devices such as: googles nexus 9 and nexus 7ll - so why would those work but not ours? therefore i assume that required specs are limited to android version and not processing power or speed etc of better phones - hardly makes sense but what else to deduce?
But i think because your device is not on the list you almost do not have a leg to stand on, frustrating that is ... especially since even phones that are on the recomended list were (at least previously) also having problems.
i will list a few things you can try - you may have done some or all already but its the best i can offer. There is theoretical logic behind all these steps however the logic may not be relevant - so all i can do is suggest a few things to try.
1. try another device
2. turn off wifi and mobile data and bluetooth and turn on flight mode and turn on do not disturb
3. clear yr video cache (on the app) -
4. check that the cache limit is set to a reasonable level - i think mine is at 3gig

if i can think of anything else to try i will let you know - good luck

2018-1-25
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-25 08:14
So to speed up this process, I am going to ask a question that might help get to a solution. Would a pair of DJI goggles fix my problem?

I know without identifying to problem, it's hard to say. However I feel like I have tried everything else I can find on the boards, or DJI help has recommended. Don't really want to spend the money if the answer is a no, the goggles wont help. I did however enter to do a review of the black goggles DJI is offering, so maybe I will win and answer my own question.

Have you turned Debugger on in your Phone?
Try to turn Flight mode on and WiFi an Bluetooth off.
2018-1-25
Use props
nnote
lvl.4
United States

The new android version that came out this morning, it solved all the problems!!! Not one crash, and I got my full flight recorded.
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

nnote Posted at 2018-1-25 10:53
The new android version that came out this morning, it solved all the problems!!! Not one crash, and I got my full flight recorded.

Really? I guess it's worth a shot.............. Got a super busy day, might take her out in the AM tomorrow. Will update first. Thanks.
2018-1-25
Use props
AussieFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-1-25 09:00
hi bulldog - hey i feel for you - i had similar problems in december - thank goodness not anymore. despite the advise given (change cable - check cable is properly plugged in - check environmental conditions - check antennae, etc) all of which i did, my feed through my phone remained problematic.
My googles however did not disconnect and so i came to rely more heavily on them - then one day the problems on my device just stopped and everything worked perfectly, for quite a while.
The only change i had done to my preflight procedure during this time was to ensure that my wifi and mobile data and blue tooth was off and that do not disturb and flight mode was on. I also noticed that the app version had updated on my phone.

Thumbs up for your detailed response.
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-1-25 09:00
My googles however did not disconnect and so i came to rely more heavily on them - then one day the problems on my device just stopped and everything worked perfectly, for quite a while.
The only change i had done to my preflight procedure during this time was to ensure that my wifi and mobile data and blue tooth was off and that do not disturb and flight mode was on. I also noticed that the app version had updated on my phone.

Thank you for your time and response. I will quickly respond, so others and mods can build off this info.

1. Tried 3 devices at this point. A pad that somebody recommended worked great for them. My Google Pixel, and I borrowed an I phone from the approved list for a day. All same problems

2. Not sure I 100% understand. I always put into airplane mode. Pretty sure that means: wifi, data and bluetooth are off. Not sure what you mean by flight mode? Or do not disturb?

3. I clear my video (and all other cache) cache before every flight. I do this through the app, and on my phone itself. Doesn't seem to help.

4. Set mine to the highest level at 7.

Thanks again for the response, @Bekaru Tree
2018-1-25
Use props
Macdugel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 630577 ft
United States

I've seen lots of issues with the Go4 app on Android even on supported devices.  Definitely fly in airplane mode, do not disturb, disable bluetooth, etc.   I primarily use an iPhone or iPad for flight - they've been rock solid for me.
2018-1-25
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-25 11:40
Thank you for your time and response. I will quickly respond, so others and mods can build off this info.

Right - by flight mode i was meaning airplane mode, sorry about that.
On my devise (sony z3 esperia) when turning on airplane mode it does turn off wifi and blue tooth but does not turn off mobile data -
When my mobile data is on and i switch on airplane mode, my mobile data stays on - this i have to switch off seperately.
Remembering that we do not know the actual background to this problem and without specific advise from dji we have only our imaginations to consider possibilities.
What makes me even think that mobile data turned on could be part of an issue ( for some)?: mobile data uses more battery power than wifi ( https://www.technipages.com/does ... er-than-3g-or-4glte )
So when i was having disconnects and learned this information i got to thinking that maybe in the app programing some coding deals with what the devise must do to do when high battery usage is happening or what resources should get preferance when battery voltage hits certain peaks or thresholds.

Of course the fact that you tried on other devises with no success makes me wonder if this theory (even if it has some merit) is relevant to you.
2018-1-25
Use props
nnote
lvl.4
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-25 11:31
Really? I guess it's worth a shot.............. Got a super busy day, might take her out in the AM tomorrow. Will update first. Thanks.

Well... did two more flights today. No app crash but had "Aircraft Disconnected" about 20 minutes into each flight.
2018-1-25
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-25 08:14

I know without identifying to problem, it's hard to say. However I feel like I have tried everything else I can find on the boards, or DJI help has recommended. Don't really want to spend the money if the answer is a no, the goggles wont help. I did however enter to do a review of the black goggles DJI is offering, so maybe I will win and answer my own question.

Would a pair of DJI goggles fix my problem?

Yes and no. They would probably allow you to maintain FPV regardless of the status of the app on your mobile device, but they won't prevent the app from crashing.
2018-1-25
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-25 15:09

Yes and no. They would probably allow you to maintain FPV regardless of the status of the app on your mobile device, but they won't prevent the app from crashing.

exactly correct
2018-1-25
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Perhaps the controller is faulty??
Sending corrupt data to the phone/app?
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-25 11:40

Sir, in your case, you can send your drone back for further check. Please start a case and contact our support: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.  
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Holy crap. After three months of asking that is the advice from a MOD? Been asking for three months, how long will a return take, and will my drone be fixed? Or will it be like so many threads on here about "4th Mavic return is defective." Arrrrgggggg!!!!!!!!!

This is what I deserve for saving up for months on end to make this purchase. Should of known it was too good to be true for me.
2018-1-26
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Mavdude Posted at 2018-1-25 18:08
Perhaps the controller is faulty??
Sending corrupt data to the phone/app?

This makes sense as a possibility. I will try my buddies controller and see if that helps.
2018-1-26
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-25 15:09

Yes and no. They would probably allow you to maintain FPV regardless of the status of the app on your mobile device, but they won't prevent the app from crashing.

I guess I should have stated my problem more clearly. The app dropping is a symptom, but the problem is I can't fly past eye sight because the app drops. With the googles, it sounds like the app may drop, but I should be able to maintain visual with the glasses. If they don't drop that is.
2018-1-26
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-25 18:57
Sir, in your case, you can send your drone back for further check. Please start a case and contact our support: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.

This has been a problem since day one. Been asking on the board, calling support. If I return it with Refresh, would I receive a brand new drone? Or a returned, refurbished drone that is bound to be worse than what I send in?
2018-1-26
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Is there a reason that the mod will never carry on a conversation? They litterly give the worst advice I have ever seen in any customer service in the history of the world. I mean, it's been 3-4 months and I can't get a mod to talk with me at all.

Take DJI Electra for example. Her first post she says one thing. I respond with questions, she ignores every question and then gives a totally different answer in her next post. Then again, I respond and ask questions, but she doesn't respond. This is the same routine in my last 4 threads, over the last 4 months. Can I please talk to a manager or something? Somebody that actually helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-1-27
Use props
Hexacopter
lvl.4

Australia

Many of these problems started when dji added data encryption to the app thus adding to the device load and just slowing things down and trashing older devices.

Why they would do this to a GNU public license software program that they utilise for their craft is crazy. GNU Public Licence

SOP's say - Don't Update unless you have a genuine reason as every update takes away a little bit more of your mavic back to china

* hex *   
2018-1-27
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-26 04:12
This makes sense as a possibility. I will try my buddies controller and see if that helps.

Did you end up trying your mates controller?
It will be faster than waiting for another option ;)
2018-1-27
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Mavdude Posted at 2018-1-27 04:32
Did you end up trying your mates controller?
It will be faster than waiting for another option ;)

No I have not yet, however it sounds like next week we are going to meet up at his golf course and do some flying. I will check it out then. Got my boy's first birthday this weekend, so more important things to do at the moment. Thanks again for the suggestion, and the follow up.
2018-1-27
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Well, tried another controller. Didn't help anything.

DJI mods have any bright ideas? I have been asking for 3 months and DJI has literally given me zero help. Is this the best you can do?
2018-1-29
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

And the updated app didn't help either
2018-1-29
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Developer and debug modes turned on?
2018-1-29
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-1-29 04:49
Developer and debug modes turned on?

No idea what any of that is. I put everything on Airplane mode.
2018-1-29
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Bump.....................Bump
2018-1-29
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4