Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My P3A works with Android not with iOS 11.2.5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans43b57400
lvl.3
Flight distance : 959783 ft
Netherlands

I usually use my iPad mini 4 or ipad 2017 to see the live footage. However this does not work anymore. Not before the last update that allowed to use the dji go app for OSMO Mobile 2 but also not with the latest version (both tried today 25 Jan). As said on my Android phone it works. but not on iOS. Both my mini as my ipad 2017 are on iOS 11.2.5. (Yes I do use the DJI Go App not the one for the P4 but the one for a.o. thr P3A).
...it does work on my ipad air with 11.2.2....strange an update...that does not work......
The screen mentions Connect your DJI device
with a picture of a P3A and in a blue field it mentions Camera. When touching that button it goes to the camera screen, but says disconnected. I have tried two different cables. none of them worked.

The RC is connected (green light) and responds to the aircraft.

Hope the issue is fixed very shortly.
2018-1-25
Use props
fans43b57400
lvl.3
Flight distance : 959783 ft
Netherlands

Question Meanwhile answered via general DJI notification...Apple..you got to do better with your updates
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for your attention. We have been aware of this issue and our engineers are working on it. Please check this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-131074-1-1.html
We will release as soon as the new update is ready. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules