Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mods, can you help with Free Trial Mavic Air question
1153 7 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneNewsGuy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I was selected to participate in the Mavic Air Free Trial program.  I received the priority shipping email this morning, but I'm not understanding where the "free" in "free trial" comes in when I still have to pay for the drone.
I'm sure I'm missing something in the details, any guidance you could provide would be very much appreciated.
Can't wait to fly this little beast!
2018-1-25
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You've misread the offer -- the first 1000 entrants get priority shipping codes on *purchased* Mavic Air drones -- DJI will select from ALL the entrants a lucky few who will receive free trial versions.
2018-1-25
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

This tell it all - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D534%26typeid%3D534
2018-1-25
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

FlyDK Posted at 2018-1-25 07:47
This tell it all - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=130828&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D534%26typeid%3D534

Thanks guys,
Looks like I will have to cancel my original order and redo with new code unless DJI can just add the code to my order behind the scenes.
2018-1-25
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.4
United States

DroneNewsGuy Posted at 2018-1-25 08:15
Thanks guys,
Looks like I will have to cancel my original order and redo with new code unless DJI can just add the code to my order behind the scenes.

I signed up for this offer before ordering my Mavic Air, I finally received the email with priority code approximately 1 hour ago (days after my order was placed) contacted DJI and they refuse to add it to my existing order....
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for the replies above, Ex Machina and FlyDK at 2# and 3# is right. For the first 1,000 applicants, DJI Store will send a Mavic Air Priority Shipping Code to the email address provided on the application form.
For the free trial, chosen applicants will receive email notifications by that time. If you do not receive an email by that time, you did not qualify for the Mavic Air Free Trial Program. Thank you for your attention.
2018-1-26
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-26 01:33
Thanks for the replies above, Ex Machina and FlyDK at 2# and 3# is right. For the first 1,000 applicants, DJI Store will send a Mavic Air Priority Shipping Code to the email address provided on the application form.
For the free trial, chosen applicants will receive email notifications by that time. If you do not receive an email by that time, you did not qualify for the Mavic Air Free Trial Program. Thank you for your attention.

I did end up cancelling my original order and putting in a new one with the priority code. I'm really looking forward to putting the Mavic Air through its tests!
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DroneNewsGuy Posted at 2018-1-26 03:54
I did end up cancelling my original order and putting in a new one with the priority code. I'm really looking forward to putting the Mavic Air through its tests!

Sorry for the late reply. Had you received the drone? Hope you enjoy your time.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules