Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Casey demonstrates ironically how ridiculous NYC became
917 8 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yuumee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1039029 ft
Taiwan

Soon, we will be only able to fly them over some boring farmland as the drone laws tighten up. Casey summed this perfectly in this video:

2018-1-25
Use props
SirPasta117
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400787 ft
  • >>>
United States

NYC is only that bad because of people like Casey; flying in the city, losing it or crashing it.
2018-1-25
Use props
Theppgcowboy
lvl.4
United States

But we will be able to fly them. On the other hand there are no lines for a bathroom in NYC. Exciting
2018-1-25
Use props
Pumavic
lvl.4
United States

ugh, this guy is such a poser...I can't make it through his videos anymore
2018-1-25
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.4
United States

I have been running out of places to fly lately!  I recently found out that Drones are even banned in the local city parks apparently it appears all state parks are banned and the only places I have available is over water or out in the farmlands...
2018-1-25
Use props
yuumee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1039029 ft
Taiwan

Riotcontrol Posted at 2018-1-25 10:15
I have been running out of places to fly lately!  I recently found out that Drones are even banned in the local city parks apparently  it appears all state parks are banned and the only places I have available is over water or out in the farmlands...

You can always take a plane to Bermuda ;)
2018-1-25
Use props
Wirezfree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17999 ft
United Kingdom

Pumavic Posted at 2018-1-25 10:08
ugh, this guy is such a poser...I can't make it through his videos anymore

I think a few Fries short of a Happy Meal
2018-1-25
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.4
United States

yuumee Posted at 2018-1-25 10:18
You can always take a plane to Bermuda ;)

That is one option.
2018-1-25
Use props
MarcintheCloud
lvl.1
United States

I've had pretty good luck simply asking for permission. Drones have been "blanket" banned from all parks in my town but even so, if I ask a park ranger, they almost always say yes. While not being able to fly in a crowded city kind of sucks, there's a ton of liability just given how many things there are to go wrong - As someone mentioned above, guys like Casey flying around crowded areas, crashing and losing drones make people nervous.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules