Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Master Tablet & Slave Crystalsky ?
2287 18 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Is it possible to use 2 RC (in master/slave combination) with GS or litchi or .... runing on the 1rst RC and Crystalsky running on the 2cnd RC?

2018-1-25
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Yes can't remember which app but IOS device on I2 RC Master Crystalsky/Cendence Slave
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, please tell me the model of your drone. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-27
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

M210 drone
2018-1-27
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-27 00:16

M210 drone
Thanks in advance
2018-1-27
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
United States

Have used Map Pilot for DJI (IOS) on a I2 RC as master & Go4 on Cendence as slave.
If you use Airdata running Go4 on slave records flight data whatever you are running on master
2018-1-27
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI Elektra could you confirm it ll keep working on the future?
Don t want to buy another Cendence if DJI plan to stop this feature.....
2018-1-27
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI Elektra,
I don't understand one thing: DJI admins always answer a question by another question and then, no answer anymore.
What is the point to know the model of drone? if you do not support anything?
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-1-29 02:18
DJI Elektra,
I don't understand one thing: DJI admins always answer a question by another question and then, no answer anymore.
What is the point to know the model of drone? if you do not support anything?

Sorry for the late response. We would not recommend you use litchi on crystalsky as it does not support the third party app and it is unstable to use it. GS pro can only be installed in IPad. Thanks for your patience.
2018-2-1
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-1 02:45
Sorry for the late response. We would not recommend you use litchi on crystalsky as it does not support the third party app and it is unstable to use it. GS pro can only be installed in IPad. Thanks for your patience.

Do you recommand me to use as master: Cendence + Ipad + GS and as slave : cendence + Crystalsky + DJI GO 4 ?
2018-2-1
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-1 03:04
Do you recommand me to use as master: Cendence + Ipad + GS and as slave : cendence + Crystalsky + DJI GO 4 ?

I would use the Ipad as master , as that controls the drone( assuming you want to pre programme flight).
Go4 as slave as will record flight , upload to Airdata if you use that.
2018-2-1
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

thank for your help broadlandboy.
The prob is I need to buy another RC to make this works (I only have 1 Cendence) but I want to be sure that I can purchase safely, I mean I would love that DJI confirm me that this combinaison would still work in the future...... before buying another useless expensive thing.

The problem with DJI Forum Moderator is that they dont reply to help or advice... they reply like a lawyer would. I mean, they try to speak the less possible, never answer to our question directly,
They always try to win time by reply another (useless question)... etc.

That's boring
Maybe it could be interesting to group ourselft and try to communicate with them with lawyer?
2018-2-1
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-1 10:28
The prob is I need to buy another RC to make this works (I only have 1 Cendence) but I want to be sure that I can purchase safely, I mean I would love that DJI confirm me that this combinaison would still work in the future...... before buying another useless expensive thing.

Having read several DJI user manuals I think it's more of a language problem than deliberate.
As the M200  series share a lot of the same internals as the Inspire 2 think little chance of the I2 rc not working with M200 series. I have used both I2rc as slave/master with Cendence & used 2 Cendences.
2018-2-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-1 10:28
The prob is I need to buy another RC to make this works (I only have 1 Cendence) but I want to be sure that I can purchase safely, I mean I would love that DJI confirm me that this combinaison would still work in the future...... before buying another useless expensive thing.

Yoyoman, if you own M200 you really need to establish proper relation with your dealer. This is the only way to get the best support possible. Do not expect much from this forum moderators for many reasons, although they often do their best. It is dealer's responsibility to make you satisfied. You bought M200 from an authorized supplier of Enterprise (not Consumer) class of DJI product line,  and not directly from manufacturer's online store. That's one of reasons why you paid such hefty price ...
2018-2-2
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-2-2 00:12
Yoyoman, if you own M200 you really need to establish proper relation with your dealer. This is the only way to get the best support possible. Do not expect much from this forum moderators for many reasons, although they often do their best. It is dealer's responsibility to make you satisfied. You bought M200 from an authorized supplier of Enterprise (not Consumer) class of DJI product line,  and not directly from manufacturer's online store. That's one of reasons why you paid such hefty price ...

As owner of M200 we all need some technicals response from constructor since they don't give any more information to our dealers since many dealers complains in this forum.

I use official information provided from this forum to showing that is known issue to my dealer, and that I can get refund for exemple. I also get technical information by asking and showing issue here. So I don't care if my theards are not "positiv". More threads would be positiv if we would reach less critical and dangerous issues.

I get and respect your philosophy but I don't agree. For exemple when a Car's Constructor made a manufactury falt, his responsability is engaged and have to give answer to customers....

When I see Moderators taking 10 days to answer me a lie, or another useless question or, to use reply button to get notification, and then nothing more? I'm not convince at all....
2018-2-2
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-2 01:07
As owner of M200 we all need some technicals response from constructor since they don't give any more information to our dealers since many dealers complains in this forum.

I use official information provided from this forum to showing that is known issue to my dealer, and that I can get refund for exemple. I also get technical information by asking and showing issue here. So I don't care if my theards are not "positiv". More threads would be positiv if we would reach less critical and dangerous issues.

Yoyoman, we all know that DJI tech support and after-sale service is far from acceptable. We all know that troubleshooting section of manuals doesn't exist. We all know that communication with DJI is difficult and often lost in translation. We all know that DJI customer service standards are somehow different from Western standards. That's all nothing but true, period.

However, we also must realize that DJI developed cutting edge and affordable technology no one else can compete with. We are the frontiers of this technology. That's why - realistically - we have only 2 options:

1. To accept sometimes turbulent adventures with their products/service and enjoy flying whenever possible, or
2. To abandon the entire idea of dealing with DJI and go ahead with life.

There was no philosophy whatsoever in my reply to you, my friend. It was just an honest advice, based on assumption that M200 series belongs to privileged line of DJI products.

2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Yes, you can do that. Please inform us if your encounter any problem with this issue.
2018-2-12
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-12 02:55
Yes, you can do that. Please inform us if your encounter any problem with this issue.

Hi DJI Elektra !

Thanks for your clear answer !
have a nice day !
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

You should be fine with this set up. Crystal Sky would do well in either case.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules