Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update failure - drone roaming to trash
973 1 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaticMerc
New
Flight distance : 96506 ft
Slovenia

After upgrading firmware initiated by dji with red marks all over the screen, the drone had to roamed to trash!

As my Phantom 3 Pro failed to upgrade its firmware, which, as according to dji, can sometimes happen, it was sent for a repair to dji’s facility in the Nederland. Obviously, dji is not offering international warranty, which is why it was returned as I bought it in the UAE (odd enough, as the damage was caused by the failure initiated by dji).

But the strangest thing happened when the drone arrived back. It was completely ruined, crashed and totally unusable! Nobody at dji took the responsibility. Shame on the company! I suppose standards of a Chinese company are still far away from fairness and respect for the customers.

I will never buy from dji again, ever! I recommend everybody to stay cautious and rather purchase drones from manufacturers with better reputation that offer better services and sell products that work.

2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience first. Regarding the non-global warranty, we have made it clear in DJI's policy: https://www.dji.com/service/policy It might be paid service if you need cross-regional repair service.
As for the damage returned package, could you send us the case number and damage pictures? We'd like to investigate and check whether we can help.
Policy.png
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules