1798 17 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SSFRIH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32283 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got a Phantom 4 Pro and have the goggles with my Mavic Pro. So i needed to get the HDIM board so i could
use the goggles on the Phantom 4 Pro. I instilled the borad and now i get a green screen when i start the dji 4 go app
it comes and go's untill i unplug the micro usb cord the replug it in again. then it seems to be ok. I tryed changeing
the cable and it seemed to of fixed it but i try it today and it did it again just untill i unpluged and repluged it in.
Any ideas some one said iso frimwear mybe.
Thanks for you time
Rick
2018-1-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you do the firmware update??? thats needed for the HDMI module!!
Are all the cables seated properly during the install?
2018-1-25
Use props
SSFRIH
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2018-1-25 21:34
Did you do the firmware update??? thats needed for the HDMI module!!
Are all the cables seated properly during the install?

Thanks for the fast reply Yes i did the firmware updates on the Phantom and the controller showed
up to date on DJI AS. 2. I checked the cables 3 times just because if there is a problem it's most likely
something i did so  that's the first thing i look at. It seems to work better after the controller warms up
I will checked the cables again just to be sure.
Thanks again for the reply
Rick
2018-1-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It shouldnt be like that, i did mine not long back no issues such as this, think you need more input from perhaps a mod or someone more experience that I now, you could try, Turn on controller,  connect the AC to the PC and open up Assistant and then turn on the AC, then on the firmware, click refresh and wait till 100% complete.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SSFRIH Posted at 2018-1-26 09:52
Thanks for the fast reply Yes i did the firmware updates on the Phantom and the controller showed
up to date on DJI AS. 2. I checked the cables 3 times just because if there is a problem it's most likely
something i did so  that's the first thing i look at. It seems to work better after the controller warms up

Please keep us updated. If you change the cable and the problem remains, please shoot a video about the situation or provide a screenshot of the problem.
2018-1-26
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

A green screen often occurs when theres a problem with the video feed transmission.
Are you running the camera in 4k or 1080 mode?
2018-1-27
Use props
mecanique62 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11657 ft
United States

I have the same problem, weak signal, unplug & replug ipad everything fixed.  Plug in DJI Goggles to HDMI i loose all video.  I've tried everything.  Remote is on its way back to Drone-World.  I will update when it returns.
2018-1-27
Use props
SSFRIH
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

mecanique62 2 Posted at 2018-1-27 06:08
I have the same problem, weak signal, unplug & replug ipad everything fixed.  Plug in DJI Goggles to HDMI i loose all video.  I've tried everything.  Remote is on its way back to Drone-World.  I will update when it returns.

Thanks i try it again yesterday and had the green screen when i first start it up then unplug the
USB cable and plug it back in then the screen is fine. But this was the first flight for this brand new
Phantom 4 pro i sent it out 30 yards then up to 40 feet it just did not stop it just want higher and
finely stop at about 60 feet i then tried the bring it down and it just started dropping at a some
what fast pace and did not stop until it hit the ground. Luckily there was no damage just muddy
i wish i had a picture of my face when it was coming down. I tried it again 3 times in a safe spot and the same thing happen, I think it needs to go in for repairs.

2018-1-27
Use props
SSFRIH
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-26 23:10
Please keep us updated. If you change the cable and the problem remains, please shoot a video about the situation or provide a screenshot of the problem.

ok, I will see what i can do
2018-1-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SSFRIH Posted at 2018-1-27 16:32
ok, I will see what i can do

Please keep us updated if the problem continues. Thanks a lot.
2018-2-1
Use props
SSFRIH
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-1 02:39
Please keep us updated if the problem continues. Thanks a lot.

DJI Had me send it back to be looked it witch is the best thing to do. i was not able to get it to do
a VP sensor calibration. Thank you for your help
2018-2-1
Use props
SSFRIH
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

mecanique62 2 Posted at 2018-1-27 06:08
I have the same problem, weak signal, unplug & replug ipad everything fixed.  Plug in DJI Goggles to HDMI i loose all video.  I've tried everything.  Remote is on its way back to Drone-World.  I will update when it returns.

i see a new version of DJI 4 GO app came out it may fix the green screen problem you need to
update the app. for controllers with the HDMI module
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SSFRIH Posted at 2018-2-1 08:32
i see a new version of DJI 4 GO app came out it may fix the green screen problem you need to
update the app. for controllers with the HDMI module

Did you solve the problem now? Please let us know if the problem appears agaiin. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-6
Use props
SSFRIH
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-6 02:08
Did you solve the problem now? Please let us know if the problem appears agaiin. Thanks for your support.

I sent it in to repaired and DJI said it was done and is sending it back, i should have it back in two
days and then i can try it. Thank You for checking
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SSFRIH Posted at 2018-2-6 08:17
I sent it in to repaired and DJI said it was done and is sending it back, i should have it back in two
days and then i can try it. Thank You for checking

Good to know! Have fun with our drone.
2018-2-12
Use props
fans3f25bc90
New

United States

So, I have also been having the green screen issues with iPad minis and iPhones.  I worked with DJI tech support.  We refreshed firmware.  I’m still having all the same green screen problems.  Very concerned......
2019-1-23
Use props
fansb7498c91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1333458 ft
United States

Hello, I so just bought the goggles and failed at getting the dji admin 2 software to load in my computer so I could open it.  Tried 2 different computers.  I can download it but then when I click to open it, wont open. So I then thought I would try goggles with my computer then tried DVD player but got fuzzy green screen and pretty good audio.  I have a feeling it may be the after market hdmi to micro hdmi adapter I am using not sure I got 2 of them both same result.  Anyone k ow where to get one of these adapters that are known to work if that even is the issue.. I love my mavic 2 zoom with 4 eagles cr antenna.... tia
2019-2-4
Use props
fansb7498c91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1333458 ft
United States

fansb7498c91 Posted at 2-4 16:01
Hello, I so just bought the goggles and failed at getting the dji admin 2 software to load in my computer so I could open it.  Tried 2 different computers.  I can download it but then when I click to open it, wont open. So I then thought I would try goggles with my computer then tried DVD player but got fuzzy green screen and pretty good audio.  I have a feeling it may be the after market hdmi to micro hdmi adapter I am using not sure I got 2 of them both same result.  Anyone k ow where to get one of these adapters that are known to work if that even is the issue.. I love my mavic 2 zoom with 4 eagles cr antenna.... tia

This last message probably should have been under the Mavic board my apologies new here.  I guess however the questions really pertain to the goggles.
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules