Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum filter / restrictions
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

A number of times I have tried to post and Forum automatically refuses to upload the post saying unnacceptable content. It has not been bad language, not been offensive, not been abusive, not been attack on another, not been Political ....
Seems DJI Forum has a very strange and excessive filtering system. I accept and understand if the content is offensive / abusive / political .... but the level it is filtering to borders on Paranoid Big Brother levels .....

A thread yesterday - I tried to post to - Being away from their P3 when travelling. I posted why I cannot take mine and miss it on various trips to very interesting locations - was rejected without real explanation, other than unnacceptable content. What unnacceptable content ?

Nigel

2018-1-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Certain words with multiple meanings... Are often considered bad taste.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-26
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I only have had a problem with the name of the wizard tool and some links, Dumldore you know.

Guess if anything they should start stopping posts containing the word Love in subject, that would for a time stop the repeated spam we see every weekend.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, please note that our filtering system will identify some key words or sensitive words. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-26 22:54
Sir, please note that our filtering system will identify some key words or sensitive words. Thanks for your understanding.

But I thought it was those sensitive words you wanted to hear?! ;-)

It's the insensitive ones that need restriction. Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2018-1-26
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

When I create a post that explains that some of the work I do includes Military and use of my drone would lead to 'consequences' - why would the filter block the post ?

I am often in very interesting situations / areas that my P3P would get some unusual interesting shots. I tried posting this and filter blocked it.

I could post that on all other forums I am member of without any problem. DJI forum filter is excessively tight, prevents a lot of interesting and possibly useful information.

Nigel
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules