Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which Version Numbers are Right?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
questech
lvl.1
United States

Hello All,

I'm new here so forgive me for my lack of familiarity.

I have purchased a used Phantom 3 Professional and am in the process of updating all of the apps and firmware.  After updating everything as per the instructions I've found here and elsewhere I believe I have the latest updates.

However, I'm reading the "PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL Release Notes" and I find a discrepency.

After everything is updated, successfully by all accounts and per the instructions), I go to the information about my versions in the "About" section of my DJI Go App, and I see that my app version is 3.1.26.

But in the above mentioned release notes it states:

"3. Requires the DJI GO iOS app v3.1.12 or later, or Android v3.1.6 or later, otherwise the flight is restricted
to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m."

So I followed the instructions and by all accounts I should have the latest firmware loaded, but if I take the release notes at their word I have an older version and will be limited to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m.

I know I must be missiong something...  What?

Thank you in advance for your support...  Anthony

2018-1-26
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

You are fine .... believe me - the worst for getting the numbers right is split between Forum Members and DJI themselves !!

3.1.26 GO on Android is latest.

Nigel
2018-1-26
Use props
questech
lvl.1
United States

solentlife Posted at 2018-1-26 05:40
You are fine .... believe me - the worst for getting the numbers right is split between Forum Members and DJI themselves !!

3.1.26 GO on Android is latest.

Thank you my friend!
2018-1-26
Use props
Hayden
lvl.1
United States

After I upgraded to 3.1.26 App this morning the ipad will not longer connect to the controller.  I get a screen that says disconnected  , any ideas?
2018-1-29
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Reflash the firmware. and reinstall the app.
2018-1-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The app numbers can be confusing if you don't understand how they're numbered.

The numbers between the decimal points are whole numbers and count sequentially.  They're not in the normal decimal format like you might expect.  

So... app version 3.1.6 should be read as "three point one point six."  You could say it's the sixth version of 3.1

app version 3.1.26 should be read as "three point one point twenty-six."  You could say it's the twenty-sixth version of 3.1

2018-1-30
Use props
Air/America
First Officer

United States

Hayden Posted at 2018-1-29 16:33
After I upgraded to 3.1.26 App this morning the ipad will not longer connect to the controller.  I get a screen that says disconnected  , any ideas?

I don't know much, but I think that DJI GO 3.1.26 is to be used on an Android device.

RE: https://forum.dji.com/thread-131074-1-1.html
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules