Firmware broken
595 8 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oam
lvl.1
Germany

Hi there!

I'd some issues with the connection between RC and Mavic after upgrading to the latest firmware version. Then I tried to downgrade, same problem. Restore factory settings didn't work either. Then I tried to upgrade again to the lastest version via the DJI Assistent 2 but the update failed. Now when I connect the Mavic or the RC with the DJI Assistent 2 it says "Firmware list can not be loaded". The only option is "reset to factory settings". But like before this doesn't work. Is there anything I can do?
thx
oam  

2018-1-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try using your iPhone to downgrade the FW. At the home page in the app (the one with the picture of your Mavic Pro) you will see 3 small horizontal lines in the top right hand corner. Tap that and hold your finger down for a good 5 seconds then release. This will being up the app FW options including the options to downgrade, upgrade and/or refresh. If that doesn't work then uninstall Assistant 2, reinstall to the latest version and try again on your PC/laptop. Failing that you will need to contact DJI Support.
2018-1-26
Use props
oam
lvl.1
Germany

I use an android device. Will this worh the same way?
2018-1-26
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

yeah try reloading the firmware with your phone
2018-1-26
Use props
Numpty12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34042 ft
United States

im also having this issue
in the app it tells me what F/W i have on both RC and AC
but on dji assistant it wont load ?
2018-1-26
Use props
Numpty12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34042 ft
United States

ok update i deleted the dji assistant and re downloaded  it and its now fine
2018-1-26
Use props
oam
lvl.1
Germany

Deleting the DJI Ass. 2 and reinstall the actual Version worked. I can update to the latest Version V01.04.0200. After the update the RC won't connect to the Mavic anymore. Therefore I will open a new Thread. Thx for helping out.
2018-1-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

oam Posted at 2018-1-27 05:03
Deleting the DJI Ass. 2 and reinstall the actual Version worked. I can update to the latest Version V01.04.0200. After the update the RC won't connect to the Mavic anymore. Therefore I will open a new Thread. Thx for helping out.

Oam,  I saw your new thread here, the connection issue has been resolved, right? Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
2018-1-28
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

If you use an older dji assistant you cannot see the firmware list any more.
Again DJI is acting as a policeman to let you use the latest dji assistant.
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules