Do i have care coverage or not?
708 11 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiforce
lvl.1
Thailand

Dear Dji-Team,

i just registered my drone at dji care from an ip abroad (not US and of courcse on the german dji website) and as i checked my account there was written in my profile : your country =usa. As i know there are some restrictions about the coverage from where you buy it and where you use it. I have wrote to your dji care customer service but they didnt replied to my mail. Please confirm if everything went well and i can finally use my drone with having the dji care coverage! I can provide all the data in a PM about my contract number etc.

Thank you in advance

Sam
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sam, did you purchase DJI Care Refresh from DJI online store? If yes, please provide me the order number.
As you said no one from DJI Care Team replied your email, may I have the email ticket number? Thank you.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiforce
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 17:46
Hi Sam, did you purchase DJI Care Refresh from DJI online store? If yes, please provide me the order number.
As you said no one from DJI Care Team replied your email, may I have the email ticket number? Thank you.

Hey Mindy,

the order number is 0499826268420. Because of the ticket number i will come back to you soon.

Thanks for helping.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiforce
lvl.1
Thailand

I don't know if it is clear but i need a german dji care.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiforce
lvl.1
Thailand

I wrote an email to djicare@dji.com (your Facebook support told me that) but unfortunately there was no reply with a ticket number.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiforce Posted at 2018-1-26 19:58
I wrote an email to djicare@dji.com (your Facebook support told me that) but unfortunately there was no reply with a ticket number.

Since it is weekend now, the reply may get delayed, I have informed the team to reply your email as soon as possible once they are on duty, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-27
Use props
djiforce
lvl.1
Thailand

Hey Mindy,

i tough i would get an answer before it's to late (48h policy of dji are). It's over a week now and I'm a little bit afraid that they can't correct it if something went wrong and I can't buy a new care because 48h already passed.

I will give a feedback here when they replied to my mail.

Regards,

Sam
2018-1-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiforce Posted at 2018-1-27 03:31
Hey Mindy,

i tough i would get an answer before it's to late (48h policy of dji are). It's over a week now and I'm a little bit afraid that they can't correct it if something went wrong and I can't buy a new care because 48h already passed.

Hey Sam, I've checked your order number, the shipping country is Germany and the currency is Euro. It means that you can use the DJI Care Refresh in Germany. Regarding the email you mentioned, I do not find any info in our system via the email address you registered in this order. Could you offer your email address or ticket number for double check?
2018-1-31
Use props
djiforce
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-31 22:10
Hey Sam, I've checked your order number, the shipping country is Germany and the currency is Euro. It means that you can use the DJI Care Refresh in Germany. Regarding the email you mentioned, I do not find any info in our system via the email address you registered in this order. Could you offer your email address or ticket number for double check?

i wrote you a dm!
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, I've checked in our system and found an email in 21st Jan. And our colleagues have replied you on that day. I'll attach the screenshot for your reference.
948090.png
2018-2-2
Use props
djiforce
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-2 22:09
Sir, I've checked in our system and found an email in 21st Jan. And our colleagues have replied you on that day. I'll attach the screenshot for your reference.

Dear Susan,

thank you for your response.

I checked my inbox but I can't find the mail. However you made it clear now, thank you very much for your good support @all.

Regards,

Sam
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiforce Posted at 2018-2-3 07:15
Dear Susan,

thank you for your response.

It's my pleasure. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone. Don't forget to share with us your works.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules