738 4 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thory
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86644 ft
Germany

Hello together,

obviously the combination Iphone8+ IOS11.2.2. Go-App 3.1.6 is not working. At least not in the combination of my inspire 1 v2 pro.
Is there a schedule until when this is fixed?

Thanks in advance for your support!

best Regards,
Thomas
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thomas, may I know what issue you are experiencing with iPhone 8? The latest APP version is V3.1.27, more details would be appreciated.
2018-1-26
Use props
thory
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 23:09
Thomas, may I know what issue you are experiencing with iPhone 8? The latest APP version is V3.1.27, more details would be appreciated.

Hi Mindy, in an nutshell: the Inspire 1 goes into a status which allows flying only up to 30 Meters.
Values of RTH, max Radius, max High are "0"  and I cant change any of them. I can write new figures (e.g. 30m RTH altitude, 100m max hight,...)  into the fields but they are not stored. If I change to the Samsung S7 everything is back to normal.
I borrowed an iPAD from a friend also iOS 11.2.2. I'm testing flying today however the administration looks good so far. With the iPAD  I'm using the DJI GS pro app.
br
Thomas
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

thory Posted at 2018-1-26 23:51
Hi Mindy, in an nutshell: the Inspire 1 goes into a status which allows flying only up to 30 Meters.
Values of RTH, max Radius, max High are "0"  and I cant change any of them. I can write new figures (e.g. 30m RTH altitude, 100m max hight,...)  into the fields but they are not stored. If I change to the Samsung S7 everything is back to normal.
I borrowed an iPAD from a friend also iOS 11.2.2. I'm testing flying today however the administration looks good so far. With the iPAD  I'm using the DJI GS pro app.

Hi Thomas, please update the APP to the latest version and the issue should get addressed.
2018-1-30
Use props
thory
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Mindy, I have the latest version of the Go App. This was the first thing I checked myself .....
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules