Regular Service recommended for Inspire 1 v2 pro?
498 6 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thory
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86644 ft
Germany

Hi there,

is there a recommendation from DJI after a certain number of missions or flights the drone should be checked by DJI? I'm arware all the checks and upgrade controlled b the DJI GO app. My questions aims more for example for the conditions of the motors, the propeller connection and other things which cannot be checked by the user and a malfunction potentially might crash the drone.

Comparable to the inspection of my car after the first 60000km...

Thanks and Best Regards,
Thomas
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Thomas, sure, if you would like to maintenance and check if everything of your drone is in perfect condition, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in for evaluation, the team will assist, thank you.
2018-1-26
Use props
thory
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks Mindy, I'm sure they will, however my question ist whether there is a recommendation from DJI to do so after a certain number of flight hours.
BR
Thomas
2018-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thory Posted at 2018-1-27 00:06
Thanks Mindy, I'm sure they will, however my question ist whether there is a recommendation from DJI to do so after a certain number of flight hours.
BR
Thomas

Sorry for the misunderstanding, here is the maintenance manual of Inspire 1, please check if it is useful for you: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/i ... e_ManualV1.0_en.pdf
2018-1-27
Use props
thory
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks a lot. That's what I'm looking for!
2018-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thory Posted at 2018-1-27 01:14
Thanks a lot. That's what I'm looking for!

That's great, please let us know if your need any further assistance, we are always here.
2018-1-27
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

GOOOD   LIKE....
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules