481 3 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavic Air....The Reviews Seem posistive so lets see how it stacks up to the spark..
Anyone else orderd One?

Regards

2018-1-26
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

I hope you understand these early reviews are sponsored ones from so called "influencers" and not objective independent ones from people that actually paid for Mavic Air out of their own pocket? I am considering getting one, but certainly not before real reviews. There will be 1000 Mavic Airs sent to real "small" people for tests, not YT marketing stars and these might be more relevant and honest ones.
2018-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-26 13:33
I hope you understand these early reviews are sponsored ones from so called "influencers" and not objective independent ones from people that actually paid for Mavic Air out of their own pocket? I am considering getting one, but certainly not before real reviews. There will be 1000 Mavic Airs sent to real "small" people for tests, not YT marketing stars and these might be more relevant and honest ones.

So should we not think that dji are not one bit worried about their new MavAir if they are prepared to allow joe public to critic it.
2018-1-26
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-26 14:00
So should we not think that dji are not one bit worried about their new MavAir if they are prepared to allow joe public to critic it.

Yes, I do recognize DJI is convinced in quality of their product and I do salute brave decision to allow general public to test their product. But, how testing will go and what results will be, I think it's too early to prejudge or estimate. In-house testing was never DJI forte. So this is kind of final global beta testing across wild range of conditions that could never be simulated with in-house testing. Probably to avoid situation like with Spark where it performs nicely in US, but not so good in Europe regardless of reasons. So, all in all it is nice and clever win-win idea.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules