Panorama not showing up on the app
7597 8 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kj3ojm1
New
Canada

I just took 2 panoramas on my Spark.  I went to look at them when I got inside and they dont appear to be on my Dji go 4 app.  All of the individual images were taken and are stored on my microSD card.  But I cant seem to find the final panorama.  Any ideas how to find them?  

2018-1-26
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

I might be wrong about this, but does the Spark need to be powered on and the mobile device connected to it (via RC or direct wifi)?  It seems that the images need to be downloaded from the microSD card into the app for stitching to occur and render the panorama.
I tend to check panoramas and shallow focus shots using the play button (below the shutter button while in Flight mode) after I've landed and before powering off the Spark.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiuser_kj3ojm1
New
Canada

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-1-26 13:13
I might be wrong about this, but does the Spark need to be powered on and the mobile device connected to it (via RC or direct wifi)?  It seems that the images need to be downloaded from the microSD card into the app for stitching to occur and render the panorama.
I tend to check panoramas and shallow focus shots using the play button (below the shutter button while in Flight mode) after I've landed and before powering off the Spark.

That worked! thanks.
2018-1-26
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Awesome! So glad when things work out. Enjoy your Spark!
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for Lee Moon's help. And yes, pilots need to click the Play button to stitch the pano when the drone, RC and app are connected. Happy flying.
2018-1-26
Use props
Ahmad Najmuddin
New

Malaysia

Tutorial video solution for panorama stitching error..  
2018-4-23
Use props
Ahmad Najmuddin
New

Malaysia

i had sent the link for solution
2018-4-23
Use props
Tom Letts
lvl.1

United States

Can Anyone help me? Having this same issue, but it's saying theres no images or videos on the SD card, while i'm in the DJI App. I can only see the panos & videos while the SD card is in my computer.
2019-3-2
Use props
djiuser_RXrOSrAtx4f8
New

Pakistan

Tom Letts Posted at 3-2 14:26
Can Anyone help me? Having this same issue, but it's saying theres no images or videos on the SD card, while i'm in the DJI App. I can only see the panos & videos while the SD card is in my computer.

Try inserting sd card in spark and go to flight mode and click the play media button beneath shutter and see if it stitches
2019-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules