Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help! Defective Product since day 1
535 10 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaee17bd1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12434 ft
United States

My horror story with dji.

About 4 months ago I purchased a dji mavic pro. I was excited it was my first time dealing with a dji product. I did research on the mavic on what to do upon receiving, what steps to take when setting it up. So I open the box set it up and take it for a flight and noticed after taking it up 100ft and 200ft out I start getting weak signal errors. So I bring it back turn it off and take it back out and the same thing happens. I’m thinking ok signal interference so I fly the drone at various locations. I even went as far as flying it at a beach. And it’s still having weak signal errors. It’s not pilot error because I know a thing or two on flying drones as I aready own a few and I already know proper antenna orientation too. I contact dji and explain to them the issue, they say send it in for repairs. It upset me I’m already sending this in for repair but I send it in. Took about a month before I got it back and it was swapped out for another aircraft because the serial numbers were different. So i followed the instructions before I take it out for a flight and notice it’s doing the same thing weak signal error. I went to a few locations and same issue. I contacted dji again they said send it back in. The first time it went for repair it went to California and recently I noticed it went to Texas for the second repair. Today it was supposed to arrive there but upon checking the ups tracking it showed rescheduled delivery business closed. I contacted dji asking how is it closed within business hours the rep didn’t have an answer and said the logistics team will be notified of this issue. I asked who else can I speak to about this issue with my drone having to be repaired because it’s obvious this is a defective product and I would like to be compensated in some way like maybe a new drone and not the same old repair process,  I went on two trips and couldn’t take my drone on either of those trips it’s an inconvenience so she tells me hold on the line I will get someone who can help you more with this issue. She didn’t say sorry for the issues I was  having or anything so I say ok I will hold and about a minute on hold the call hangs up. I didn’t get a return call, no email nothing this is a joke. I’m not sure if the first repair I received another defective drone I don’t know if they actually tested it the first time. This was a bad experience so far for me. Now I’m just hoping I get a working drone. I seen the dji mavic air that was just released and I admit it looks like a cool drone and thought about purchasing it but after a lot of thought and what I’m aready going through with this company this will be my last purchase. I hope anyone else going through a similar case as mine will have a happier ending.
2018-1-26
Use props
fansaee17bd1
lvl.1
United States

Help! Defective Product since day 1

My horror story with dji.

About 4 months ago I purchased a dji mavic pro. I was excited it was my first time dealing with a dji product. I did research on the mavic on what to do upon receiving, what steps to take when setting it up. So I open the box set it up and take it for a flight and noticed after taking it up 100ft and 200ft out I start getting weak signal errors. So I bring it back turn it off and take it back out and the same thing happens. I’m thinking ok signal interference so I fly the drone at various locations. I even went as far as flying it at a beach. And it’s still having weak signal errors. It’s not pilot error because I know a thing or two on flying drones as I aready own a few and I already know proper antenna orientation too. I contact dji and explain to them the issue, they say send it in for repairs. It upset me I’m already sending this in for repair but I send it in. Took about a month before I got it back and it was swapped out for another aircraft because the serial numbers were different. So i followed the instructions before I take it out for a flight and notice it’s doing the same thing weak signal error. I went to a few locations and same issue. I contacted dji again they said send it back in. The first time it went for repair it went to California and recently I noticed it went to Texas for the second repair. Today it was supposed to arrive there but upon checking the ups tracking it showed rescheduled delivery business closed. I contacted dji asking how is it closed within business hours the rep didn’t have an answer and said the logistics team will be notified of this issue. I asked who else can I speak to about this issue with my drone having to be repaired because it’s obvious this is a defective product and I would like to be compensated in some way like maybe a new drone and not the same old repair process,  I went on two trips and couldn’t take my drone on either of those trips it’s an inconvenience so she tells me hold on the line I will get someone who can help you more with this issue. She didn’t say sorry for the issues I was  having or anything so I say ok I will hold and about a minute on hold the call hangs up. I didn’t get a return call, no email nothing this is a joke. I’m not sure if the first repair I received another defective drone I don’t know if they actually tested it the first time. This was a bad experience so far for me. Now I’m just hoping I get a working drone. I seen the dji mavic air that was just released and I admit it looks like a cool drone and thought about purchasing it but after a lot of thought and what I’m aready going through with this company this will be my last purchase. I hope anyone else going through a similar case as mine will have a happier ending.
2018-1-26
Use props
Mavdude
Second Officer
Australia

Given that you get weak signal on both drones, what about the controller? Perhaps there is nothing wrong with the drone and just the controller needs to be replaced..
2018-1-26
Use props
June0215
lvl.1
United States

Mavdude Posted at 2018-1-26 15:37
Given that you get weak signal on both drones, what about the controller? Perhaps there is nothing wrong with the drone and just the controller needs to be replaced..

I was guessing the same thing the controller might be the culprit but it just sucks this was defective right out of the box. They have all logs it’s never been crashed. And if it is the controller why In the world would they swap aircrafts? Are they even testing these things or just eh here’s a replacement hope it works type of deal? I hope I get this resolved ASAP I just want this over. I hope this dji repair center in Texas even exists as my drone arrived there today and they were closed.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product and customer support, we will feedback this situation to management department for attention and investigation.
May I have the current case number so that I can check the status and give you an update? Thank you.
2018-1-26
Use props
June0215
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 17:32
Sir, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product and customer support, we will feedback this situation to management department for attention and investigation.
May I have the current  case number so that I can check the status and give you an update? Thank you.

Hi and yes it’s CAS-1419159-K5M5F4
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

June0215 Posted at 2018-1-26 18:05
Hi and yes it’s CAS-1419159-K5M5F4

Thanks for your quick update, I have forwarded your frustration to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you after investigation, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2018-1-26
Use props
June0215
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 18:45
Thanks for your quick update, I have forwarded your frustration to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you after investigation, please wait patiently. Thank you.

Ok thanks
2018-1-26
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

GOOOOODDDD     LIIIIKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ME FROM SEPTEMBER TO NOW, NEVER HAD A GOOD FLY. ALL GO INTO REPAIR SERVICE:

CHECK MY LAST EMAIL:
Ciao,i'm Alan, just to let you know:

I AM EMITTRE TO WRITE AGAIN FOR THE BAD REPAIR SERVICE. AT THIS POINT, I EQUIRE AND I WANT TO RETURN OF MY MONEY.
YOUR WRITTEN POLICY IS NOT VALID IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT FOR THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY. BEING RESIDENT IN ITALY AND HOW WE HAVE NOT FIND AN AGREEMENT WITH THE REPAIR SERVICE AND I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AND YOU WILL HAVE A  RETURN FOR THE REFURBISHED DRONE B( NOW IS FOR 3 TIMES)

-I'M SORRY BUT NOW I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU MORE
-DRONE WITH ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEMS
-DO NOT GO STRAIGHT, BOTH WITH TAP FLY MODE
-IMAGES TRANSMITTED INVERTED (DURING HIGH SPEED OR WITH GIMBALL WITH LOOKING AT THE BOTTOM)
-FROM DJI CHAT, SO MANY GOOD PAEONS, FROM DJI SERVICE MANY GOOD WORDS, BUT ZERO RESULTS.
-FROM SEPTEMBER IN JANUARY NEVER NO GOOD FLIGHT AND ONLY RABBIA

hey Quarles, THE LAST "NEW" DRONE! WHAT I HAVE OFFERED, HAS HEAD OF SCREWS ON THE ENGINE IN EVIDENT USE, OXIDIZED WELDING ON "esc" and right hand wire with crack.

I decided to list all our chats and cases to the attention of international purchasing entity, write and notify the case.
it would also be nice to highlight your repair system to all customers.
obviously they are not a coincidence.

I WAIT YOUR REPLY THANK.
CIAO
ALAN

Case Type        Case Number        Product Model        Time Saved        Operation       
Online Repair Request
CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9
Phantom 4 Pro
2018-01-09 02:07
Case Details
Online Repair Request
CAS-1312395-W8W4G8
Phantom 4 Pro
2017-12-18 00:29
Case Details
Case Details
Online Repair Request
CAS-1190765-M4Y9W7
Phantom 4 Pro
2017-11-07 00:52
Case Details

Case Details

JUST ANOTHER CASE NOT MENTIONED, THE DRONE REFURBISHED HAVWE  A SAME ISSUE BUT THIS IS ANOTHER ( OPEN ) CASE.                       
2018-1-28
Use props
June0215
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 17:32
May I have the current case number so that I can check the status and give you an update? Thank you.

I am pleased to say i had a return call on this issue today by a supervisor James and he said he is on top of it. As far as the drone goes they have repaired or replaced my controller and will be sending my drone and controller back in a few days. Now all that’s left is a test when I receive it. I want to say thank you for helping me out on this matter.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

June0215 Posted at 2018-1-29 15:33
I am pleased to say i had a return call on this issue today by a supervisor James and he said he is on top of it. As far as the drone goes they have repaired or replaced my controller and will be sending my drone and controller back in a few days. Now all that’s left is a test when I receive it. I want to say thank you for helping me out on this matter.

Glad to know our supervisor has reached out you and you are welcome, hope you will get the drone back soon. If there is any further problem, please let me know.
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules