Crystal Sky 7.85" Ultra - A List of problems NOT HAPPY !
1092 4 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cyril.lionnet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 374905 ft
Australia

Hi my Crystal Sky 7.85 Ultra Bright is full of issues since i brought from day one and getting worse ............ Im so disappointed

• All my photos are over exposed. The AE is locked on the screen and will not unlock so this means i cannot take any photos !

• The focal peaking keeps turning back to off .
  • The monitor does a flip while im flying and i have to use the controls back to front and then a small time later it will flip again.

If i use my phone i dont have a single issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even fined any new firmware on the net to re install over it to see if this will fix the issue ...
2018-1-26
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

I would return it ....
2018-1-27
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check if you haven't bumped up the "exposure compensation by mistake"

On the settings page there is a monitor flip button, I have never heard of a CS flipping automatically based on orientation
Do the full factory reset and erase everthing, this will als get rid of all your flight records so you need to sync to the cloud first
2018-1-27
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Over exposed pics on bright monitors are common, you have to learn to expose after what you see, do different tests, and compensate accordingly.
Focal peaking is just for peaking, and its not uncommon that it resets to normal view, especially for flying cameras, but i agree, would be nice to have the option...
2018-1-27
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Hi
I get same issue: my CD ultra flipping automatically wjile flight..... :O
I noticed that issue when gimbal is in nadir position.....
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules