Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge feedback and issues..
10428 48 2014-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emerson s900
New

Brazil

marvin.cooper@m Posted at 2016-4-21 13:16
Hello,

I have DJI S900. I have frustrating with the poor video view from Android tablet. I have make the video and let you watch our video to see what wrong with it. I believe the lightbridge is bad?

Hi, you were able to solve the problem. Because I have the same problem with my
2017-4-6
Use props
emerson s900
New

Brazil

emerson s900 Posted at 2017-4-6 05:07
Hi friends, I can not see the image I get from the drone the transmission is failing and a message appears in red lost signal control.
Does anyone know what problem this is?

foto

foto

WP_20170406_14_03_55_Pro.jpg
2017-4-6
Use props
emerson s900
New

Brazil

help pleace
2017-4-6
Use props
WU5C
lvl.1
United States

Hi  all, I'm not sure how to fix your issue. Maybe change to Smooth for transmission. This might get you some distance. My issue is that my  LB 1 quit working after I upgraded to the current version.  This is my log;
Air System Main Controller              Ver 1.0.6
Air System Encoder                           Ver 1.1.10
Air System Transmitter                     Ver 1.1.0
Ground System Main controller      Ver 1.1.9
Ground System Decoder                  Ver 1.4.8
Ground System Transmitter            Ver 1.2.0
With this new update I cannot get my Ground system to link to the air end. I have a double beep on power up on the ground station and the link light just blinks green. Same thing on my air end the control light just blinks green. Which tells me in the manual that it detects a signal but needs to be linked. I can not get at this time get video.  When I first installed the LB 1 into my S900 I linked without issue and Had video streaming to my Android device. I then went into the LB assistant to map channels and found that the system needed updates. After I updated the air end and the ground station I have not been to get the LB 1 to function. I have not flown my S900 to date. I am running the A2 controller via LB 1 with the Futaba T14SG. Can anyone point out to me what I might be doing wrong ???
2017-4-30
Use props
fans093e2b01
lvl.1

France

Hi
Please if I plug lightbridge tx to a separate battery and not with the battery of the hexacopter wath's the level battery feedback on screen? The level battery of tx or the level battery of drone?.
Thanks
2017-5-24
Use props
fans093e2b01
lvl.1

France

Please dji staff?
2017-5-24
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you go into the settings...the sprocket on the bottom right...and see what your gimbal is set at? You should have HD or Avi/HDMI....try AVI/HDMI and then try smooth mode....
2017-5-25
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

WU5C Posted at 2017-4-30 10:01
Hi  all, I'm not sure how to fix your issue. Maybe change to Smooth for transmission. This might get you some distance. My issue is that my  LB 1 quit working after I upgraded to the current version.  This is my log;
Air System Main Controller              Ver 1.0.6
Air System Encoder                           Ver 1.1.10

So..help me understand...you aren't linked with the air unit? Or you did link? Because if your not linked that's the problem...if I remember right you have to hold the air link down for about 5 seconds....
2017-5-25
Use props
fans8df2560d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 425049 ft
Australia

Hi All, has anyone had problems with lightbridge 2 settings in the assistant 2, I managed to get all the latest firmware upgrades but now I can't access the settings in the app, any ideas?
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules