Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Imagine transmission lost
668 4 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alifeofimages
Flight distance : 462621 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Since the update is anyone having issues with lost imagine transmissions. Flying today and twice about 1km our transmission lost and drone returned. I noted the first time the Gimbal was locked downwards. I reset the gimbal and recalibrated sent it of and same issue. Currently using the original cable could this be the issue? Any advice great fully appreciated. Thanks
2018-1-27
Use props
MiniPalourde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

Are you in an area with lots of frequencies/buildings/trees? You will only get 7KM out of the Mavic in perfect conditions. It's normal to lose transmission after 1KM.

What do you mean the gimbal locked? When did it lock, after you lost transmission? Does the gimbal work now? I'm gonna need more information.
2018-1-27
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

it's normal many people has it after update fw and go app, it's not normal  to loose connection due to fw update and Go app.
2018-1-27
Use props
alifeofimages
Flight distance : 462621 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I was out in some mangroves near a beautiful beach. However just looked at the data a warning came up wireless interference, oddly also it said flight mode change but I never changed it. Looking at another post lots of issues with the usb c port with the DJI cable which has happened a few times now. I was taking straight down shots so moved the gimbal using the control but it would not rise. It then lost transmission and returned gimbal locked. I recalibrated it but gave up flying as too many issues arising
2018-1-27
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

alifeofimages Posted at 2018-1-27 10:10
I was out in some mangroves near a beautiful beach. However just looked at the data a warning came up wireless interference, oddly also it said flight mode change but I never changed it. Looking at another post lots of issues with the usb c port with the DJI cable which has happened a few times now. I was taking straight down shots so moved the gimbal using the control but it would not rise. It then lost transmission and returned gimbal locked. I recalibrated it but gave up flying as too many issues arising

i will suggest the possibility that if as you say you were 'flying in some mangroves' that it is possible or maybe likely that you were losing los to your drone or maybe interupted los which in turn compromised yr signal. when transmission is lost you will see the last picture on the screen - ie if it was facing down that is what you will see and because it has lost transmission it will not respond to input - therefore you are moving the gimbal but there is no connection so the gimbal stays down - ??
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules