Release (v02.00.0700) and High Wind Velocity error still
1358 3 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BSilverthorn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United States

Is there any way to disable whatever sensor this? Or tweak it? The false positives drive me nuts and it did not exist if go back a few firmware builds.  I had to exit this off the screen 9 or 10 times during a 10 minute flight. I just rather not be told that it detected a breeze, way before reaching the desired altitude. At 10 to 15 feet off the ground it was stating this and my fur trees are still as statues. Far from high wind, I realize at higher altitudes winds change, but with every flight? Why do I need to acknowledge this so much?

On a good note my P4 is flying perfect now after 9 months ;-). Thank you DJI for that, but this erroneous error still exists and I have seen posts for over year about it.  

Can we a tweak to turn off the wind warning? Is there one I missed it? Happy to just go back to the old firmware but want the new, it just pops up like a bad pop up on the web. It happens even when only 3 feet off the ground and no wind.  
Firmware is almost perfect, love it. But man this is annoying on the screen all the time.
IMG_2510.jpg
2018-1-27
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

I'd love to see that incredibly annoying feature gone..  I get pestered with this message at least 3 or 4 times on every flight even though there's hardly any wind.  I was hoping they'd fix it in the latest firmware.

Maybe they could put that feature on the beginners mode along with the restricted altitude and distance for newbies.  I've been flying long enough that I know whether or not the wind is too strong.
2018-1-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can see by the horizon tilt on the 'Radar' of about 15 degrees that it was putting in some effort to hold its hover position.  It would seem there was some wind up at 373 feet . One way to see would be to switch to ATTI mode and see what the drift speed is after a short while.
2018-1-27
Use props
BSilverthorn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United States

Yeah it was barking at 10 feet off the ground. Always does, the gimbal tilt was from me messing with  gimball roll.  Good point, but Even behind trees prior and it was barking. I left it on the screen so I could grab the shot when I stopped, got tired of clearing it.  
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules