2350 8 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FireBlack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9065 ft

Brazil

Hello,

Today I got a Dji Spark, after a few minutes of flying with it I hung up and I put a battery to charge. I came back to usingle again with battery charges and realized that the camera was not obeying the commands, I went to check the settings and saw an error appearing "Gimbal gyroscope error. Hardware Malfunction. Contact Dji supports for repairs"
Image of the camera works perfectly, but the image is not straight and the commands up and down does not work
Is this normal? Did I do something wrong?
I tried to update firmware, but the problem continues.
I am very frustrated because it is the first product I get from Dji.

But has anyone had this problem yet?

2018-1-27
Use props
Bg0214
New
United States

Same here!
2018-1-27
Use props
FireBlack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9065 ft

Brazil

Is it a bug?
In the forum I've seen other people with the same problem.
2018-1-27
Use props
Bg0214
New
United States

Not sure. Thus far having trouble with the dji assistant software recognizing my drone. Never changes from the original screen showing "how to connect to inspire2"
2018-1-28
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

It's not a bug, but apparently a defective device. I suggest to open a support case with DJI: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-28
Use props
fans66ab0edb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16562 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

this problem is caused by the flat cable bill
2018-1-29
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

I have the same problem, just like your Fireblack. And the thing is, I hate the idea of flying my Spark without the up and down control pitch. How are we going to remedy this?
2019-8-20
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

I have the same problem just like yours, Firebalck & Bg0214, I don't have the slightest idea how to fix this, myself. I( just hope some of our friends here in the Forum could tell us the proper things to do.
2019-8-21
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

I hate to fly Spark without Camera moving  Up and Down. and it just disappoints me so much. I rely with the DJI Technology but this is a very negative feedback...have done nothing to come up with this result! I love my Drone coz it's my business partner and my friendly Buddy.

2019-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules