Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
If Ordered from Best Buy will it ship on the 28th as well?
1891 28 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

If Ordered from Best Buy will it ship on the 28th as well? I was told by the 31st but I didn't know if Best Buy Sends DJI the orders or if Bestbuy has to receive them first then BB ships them out? any idea?
2018-1-27
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

BB said ship by 1/31. I would assume they (BB) will ship from their own facility.  Sometimes Ill receive a BB order the next day after confirmed shipping.
2018-1-27
Use props
Sparkflyer
lvl.2

United States

Last night, a local BB told me that the black and the white versions will be in the store, but only the base configuration (not the Fly More)...we'll have to see.
2018-1-28
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

Sparkflyer Posted at 2018-1-28 17:46
Last night, a local BB told me that the black and the white versions will be in the store, but only the base configuration (not the Fly More)...we'll have to see.

I work at Best Buy but my manager couldn't find out where it would ship from since it was on pre-order but yes black and white for a little bit then the red will follow a little after. Seems to be in a little more demand for some reason.
2018-1-28
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Why not check with bestbuy since you work there ?
2018-1-28
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

PS013 Posted at 2018-1-28 18:52
Why not check with bestbuy since you work there ?

Visit the words after " I work at Best Buy" in my last post...
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_JEQm6Ge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3455 ft
United States

i ordered on the 26th from DJI. They just told me its shipping February 15th, WTF
2018-1-28
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_JEQm6Ge Posted at 2018-1-28 19:23
i ordered on the 26th from DJI. They just told me its shipping February 15th, WTF

How were you told? email? What Color? red would be expected...
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_JEQm6Ge6jyt9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3455 ft
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2018-1-28 19:25
How were you told? email? What Color? red would be expected...

i asked the online chat person..onyx black fly more.
I cancelled and ordered from the orange county DJI store in California. was told they would be getting them in tomorrow so i placed an order on there website...we will see if my gamble pays off.
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

https://www.djistoreoc.com/
I just saw they have the black flymore in stock and sales guy said White may come in soon nothing on the red
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

m1shootr Posted at 2018-1-27 18:40
BB said ship by 1/31. I would assume they (BB) will ship from their own facility.  Sometimes Ill receive a BB order the next day after confirmed shipping.

Has anyone heard different on B.B. shipping date
2018-1-30
Use props
InThisLifeOrTheNext
lvl.2
United States

CaliforniaBear Posted at 2018-1-30 14:59
Has anyone heard different on B.B. shipping date

I get mine tomorrow and I pre-ordered the minute it popped up on their website.
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

InThisLifeOrTheNext Posted at 2018-1-30 15:13
I get mine tomorrow and I pre-ordered the minute it popped up on their website.

I ordered through BB but have not received any shipping confirmation from them still shows only that I pre-ordered. I’m in Southern California, where are you.
2018-1-30
Use props
InThisLifeOrTheNext
lvl.2
United States

CaliforniaBear Posted at 2018-1-30 15:15
I ordered through BB but have not received any shipping confirmation from them still shows only that I pre-ordered. I’m in Southern California, where are you.

North Carolina, If I was at work I would check your order number for you. I
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

InThisLifeOrTheNext Posted at 2018-1-30 15:17
North Carolina, If I was at work I would check your order number for you. I

Thanks for the offer but if I get it tomorrow I’m SOL since my kids are out of school did you get confirmation or just from being able to look at your order.
2018-1-30
Use props
InThisLifeOrTheNext
lvl.2
United States

CaliforniaBear Posted at 2018-1-30 15:20
Thanks for the offer but if I get it tomorrow I’m SOL since my kids are out of school did you get confirmation or just from being able to look at your order.

I got a shipped e-mail overnight air. Id say you should get an update tomorrow. Then Hopefully get it by Friday. Most best buys get a shipment in on Wednesday or Thursday so I think that's why a lot of locations say ready for pick up by Friday.
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

InThisLifeOrTheNext Posted at 2018-1-30 15:59
I got a shipped e-mail overnight air. Id say you should get an update tomorrow. Then Hopefully get it by Friday. Most best buys get a shipment in on Wednesday or Thursday so I think that's why a lot of locations say ready for pick up by Friday.

Cool thank you
2018-1-30
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

Getting mine tomorrow. Yeah!
2018-1-30
Use props
VLOGNOSIS
lvl.3
United States

I didn't order through Best Buy, because their website said they ship beginning Feb 28th. Perhaps their website is wrong?
2018-1-30
Use props
InThisLifeOrTheNext
lvl.2
United States

VLOGNOSIS Posted at 2018-1-30 18:48
I didn't order through Best Buy, because their website said they ship beginning Feb 28th. Perhaps their website is wrong?

When I pre-ordered it said ship by Wednesday the 31st. It may vary what is your zip code ill try it on my end?
2018-1-30
Use props
VLOGNOSIS
lvl.3
United States

InThisLifeOrTheNext Posted at 2018-1-30 18:49
When I pre-ordered it said ship by Wednesday the 31st. It may vary what is your zip code ill try it on my end?

I just looked again this evening, and they've revised the date to Feb 7th! That is much better. But I wonder why? Perhaps they were expecting shortages at first?

Amazon is still showing late Feb (as of this evening). What a disparity!

2018-1-30
Use props
InThisLifeOrTheNext
lvl.2
United States

VLOGNOSIS Posted at 2018-1-30 20:19
I just looked again this evening, and they've revised the date to Feb 7th! That is much better. But I wonder why? Perhaps they were expecting shortages at first?

[view_image]

I know the red ones are in high demand hence not on BB website. I'm pretty sure best buys time frame is accurate for the time being. The air isn't as popular as when the Pro came out
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

InThisLifeOrTheNext Posted at 2018-1-30 18:49
When I pre-ordered it said ship by Wednesday the 31st. It may vary what is your zip code ill try it on my end?

Same here but when I checked Best Buy had removed that I wonder if I will be getting soon
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

InThisLifeOrTheNext Posted at 2018-1-30 20:21
I know the red ones are in high demand hence not on BB website. I'm pretty sure best buys time frame is accurate for the time being. The air isn't as popular as when the Pro came out

The way I’m understanding is that most people that have the pro feel they are losing out if they bought it. 1 the controller / Ocusynce 2 the range
2018-1-30
Use props
InThisLifeOrTheNext
lvl.2
United States

CaliforniaBear Posted at 2018-1-30 21:22
The way I’m understanding is that most people that have the pro feel they are losing out if they bought it. 1 the controller / Ocusynce 2 the range

If they already have the Pro then ya that would make sense. I had the pro before I got the Phantom then really regretted it. So I'm glad this came out but if the Pro II comes out it may be worth looking into as well!
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

InThisLifeOrTheNext Posted at 2018-1-30 21:28
If they already have the Pro then ya that would make sense. I had the pro before I got the Phantom then really regretted it. So I'm glad this came out but if the Pro II comes out it may be worth looking into as well!

I’m with you on that same thought process. I actually had the MPP in my hands an returned it so I could buy the MA. Hoping that with the changes that the pro 2 will come out
2018-1-30
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

CaliforniaBear Posted at 2018-1-30 15:15
I ordered through BB but have not received any shipping confirmation from them still shows only that I pre-ordered. I’m in Southern California, where are you.

So no change with my Best Buy order still waiting. I called them up again and they stated the item MA had still not been released.
2018-1-31
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

Cancelled my order with Best Buy pick up the black MA at Orange County DJI. While I was there 3 people walked in and bought (MA)
2018-1-31
Use props
InThisLifeOrTheNext
lvl.2
United States

CaliforniaBear Posted at 2018-1-31 20:21
Cancelled my order with Best Buy pick up the black MA at Orange County DJI. While I was there 3 people walked in and bought (MA)

Might as well have! Enjoy!
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules