DJI Assistant 2 Calibration video laggy
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hingane
lvl.1
Finland

Hi when i start the calibration window my red square is super laggy. Like the red square updates almost every 5-10 second. Ihave newest firmwares on my phantom 4 pro and i have reset the app many times and shut down my phantom several times and still the image is super laggy. I even changed my usb wire and tried two different macbook pro computers and still nothing helps.
2018-1-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI, i found it quite tedious yesterday when i did it on my p4p, it too was laggy, was a bit quicker when doing the further back ones.....
2018-1-27
Use props
Hingane
lvl.1
Finland

Bashy Posted at 2018-1-27 21:18
HI, i found it quite tedious yesterday when i did it on my p4p, it too was laggy, was a bit quicker when doing the further back ones.....

Hi, i managed to do the calibration. Now what i did differently than list time was i calibrated it in daylight, dunno if this is the reason but yeasterday i did it in the night...
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hingane Posted at 2018-1-28 14:56
Hi, i managed to do the calibration. Now what i did differently than list time was i calibrated it in daylight, dunno if this is the reason but yeasterday i did it in the night...

Hi mate, so now you had calibrated the Vision System successfully, right? That's good. But did you mean that the issue of your OP happened when you calibrated when the daylight directly shine on the PC monitor? I am interested in this case. Please let me know the details and the version of your DJI Assistant 2 if it is convenient. Thank you.
2018-1-28
Use props
Hingane
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-28 22:27
Hi mate, so now you had calibrated the Vision System successfully, right? That's good. But did you mean that the issue of your OP happened when you calibrated when the daylight directly shine on the PC monitor? I am interested in this case. Please let me know the details and the version of your DJI Assistant 2 if it is convenient. Thank you.

No direct sunlight.

I was at home in the night, no lights just monitor and yes i used assistant 2. So next day i tried calibration again at noon and it worked, no lagging.
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules