680 5 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I received an Email from DJI asking if I wanted to join DJI Select.

Its a lot of great benifits that you can join if you bought Mavic Air recently with Carerefresh in the same order.

I tried to join but was denied.

The Web page for DJI Select is hidden if you access from an area outside the US. At least thats what happens for the AU region.

I suspect that my email address because it does not have a .au extension swept me up in the email distribution, even though may account says AU region.

Anyhow.

Can someone from DJI enroll me in the Select program? The FAC says contact DJI if you are denied acess. I have done that but have not gotten a response.

Cheers Brian

2018-1-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Brian, I am sorry to tell that DJI Select is only available in China/USA/Europe country. Australia doesn't support DJI Select at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-1-28
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-28 19:06
Brian, I am sorry to tell that DJI Select is only available in China/USA/Europe country. Australia doesn't support DJI Select at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.

That seems  most unfair we are singled out that way. Can I ask Why?
particularly given you charge us more money that other regions?

You charge us GST on All items you export to us. GST and import duties are not required unless the total cost is over $1000 AUD

Cheers Brian

2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

bjr981s Posted at 2018-1-28 19:23
That seems  most unfair we are singled out that way. Can I ask Why?
particularly given you charge us more money that other regions?

Brian, I am sorry to tell that it only supports the designated area at the moment. Hope it will be available in more areas in the future. Appreciate your support.
2018-2-7
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-7 03:36
Brian, I am sorry to tell that it only supports the designated area at the moment. Hope it will be available in more areas in the future. Appreciate your support.

Yes thanks I got a reply from support saying the same thing.

Can I ask Why? its US and Europe only at the moment. Obviously they would be your biggest customer bases. Still it seems rather unfair that it does not apply to all regions.
2018-2-7
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Anyhow, My Mavic Air shipped a couple, of hours ago so I'm in a better mood. Now all I need is for DJI to send me the email that the Goggles RE are in stock.

Cheers
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules