1860 9 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRNE UK Limited
lvl.2
Flight distance : 409318 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have the Cendence and Crystalsky and I use an M210 with the Z30 camera attached, I also have an X5s attached. I just got an iPad and loaded up 'that' version of GS Pro, I can see and switch between both cameras fine, the versions on each platform differ slightly in the user interface but on the Crystalsky version, the default for tapping somewhere on the screen to point to something on the Z30 used to zoom me in 3x each press. On the iPad version, it doesn't do that, it kinda thinks I want it to focus instead. I can't for the life of me find an option in the menus to make it zoom, not from the software or the Cendence controller. Just wondered if anyone knew how to make this function work?

Cheers
2018-1-28
Use props
DRNE UK Limited
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Anyone? Sure I'm missing something stupid.....
2018-2-19
Use props
DRNE UK Limited
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Anyone have any ideas?
2018-2-19
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

@DRNE UK Limited sorry i dont have an iPad to try (but i did purchase one as a second tablet, an alternative to crystal sky android), but using go 4 or dji pilot logic, if you go into settings and then select the gimbal icon it should have the option to select zoom level at tap (1x, 3x, etc.) hopefully ill test it out within a week
2018-3-5
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

dji said no but are you aware of a mounting bracket/holder that would fix the ipad pro 12.9" to the cendence remote?
2018-3-5
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kozlio# Posted at 2018-3-5 16:50
dji said no but are you aware of a mounting bracket/holder that would fix the ipad pro 12.9" to the cendence remote?

If you are already using the tablet holder for Cendence, i stumbled across this 3d printed gadget:
click
2018-3-6
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

Keule Posted at 2018-3-6 22:04
If you are already using the tablet holder for Cendence, i stumbled across this 3d printed gadget:
click

thanks! that should do it, i just need to buy also the original dji mobile holder for the cendence remote first.
found a cheaper alternative
https://www.amazon.com/PolarPro- ... ender/dp/B06Y5Y9NP5
2018-3-7
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

i just bought the ipad pro 12.9" big a$$ ipad as an alternative to the crystal sky android tablet.

no zoom option in the GS Pro? did not see a zoom slider, tap zoom, or anything in the settings menu re: zoom. i expected the same level of dji gimbal operation or better as in their beta dji pilot where zoom is available on their own products. am i missing something? running latest iOS and app updates/firware as of mar10, 2018.
2018-3-10
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

kozlio# Posted at 2018-3-10 15:51
i just bought the ipad pro 12.9" big a$$ ipad as an alternative to the crystal sky android tablet.

no zoom option in the GS Pro? did not see a zoom slider, tap zoom, or anything in the settings menu re: zoom. i expected the same level of dji gimbal operation or better as in their beta dji pilot where zoom is available on their own products. am i missing something? running latest iOS and app updates/firware as of mar10, 2018.

i called dji enterprise support today, they said that GS Pro on Ipad has no zoom options! also recommended i emailed their development team to recommend the feature be implemented into the next iteration of the app.
2018-3-30
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

kozlio# Posted at 2018-3-30 14:41
i called dji enterprise support today, they said that GS Pro on Ipad has no zoom options! also recommended i emailed their development team to recommend the feature be implemented into the next iteration of the app.

maybe if you use dual Cendence: 1rst with GSPRO & IPAD and 2cnd with CS and then maybe you could use zoom? =/
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules