Great customer service
586 12 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dhammer
New

United States

I am awestruck by the DJI customer service. When a firmware problem caused the camera on my Phantom model 2 to stop working they took it for free and tried to repair it. When no parts were available for the repair they upgraded me to a model 3 and a one year warranty. Amazing!  I can buy their products worry-free.  I hope they make VR goggles for the Phantom.
2018-1-28
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Nice result, jus5 shows they can get things right. Enjoy your new drone
2018-1-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great outcome!
2018-1-28
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

Glad you had a good out come
2018-1-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nice to hear the good side every now and then.
2018-1-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

Great costumer service, need to hear more stories like this unfortunately bad service always gets reported and not the good
2018-1-28
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

Hi to all, this is my last email to the dji company  . I hope give you help and Idea to your future services :

Xxx...I'm sorry to bother you and for my elementary english.

I intend to return the purchased product...
being a European consumer, the product on the invoice in question is defective.
Was Sent to the repair center many times, this has always been replaced with other faulty in the same parts if not worse.
The support center can not live up to the substitution. he product, due to its factory defects, It has not been used in the 4 months since its purchase ... these replacements have happened too many times without success:
Online Repair Request
CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9
Phantom 4 Pro
2018-01-09 02:07
Case Details
Online Repair Request
CAS-1312395-W8W4G8
Phantom 4 Pro
2017-12-18 00:29
Case Details
Case Details
Online Repair Request
CAS-1190765-M4Y9W7
Phantom 4 Pro
2017-11-07 00:52.

Now I have pending another case for the same issues with anither different drone... also this was replaced with another failure drone
Now I will try to on how open a case with the:
https://www.ecc-netitalia.it/it/
And I hope they give me a good step to resolve this  humiliation situation.

Just my only and first drone bought on Italy store have continuately untill 7 months of work!  After the replace from the repair center the sound is no good
I can't continue with this situation.

Waiting for your reply and still available for any questions or some informations , best.

Xxxxxx  x xx
Screenshot_20180128-214841.png
2018-1-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Debby Downer in he middle of an encouraging thread lol.
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dhammer, we really appreciate your positive comment to our customer service which gives us a lot confidence to keep moving, we will keep producing more products to make our customers have a better experience with us, thanks again.
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-28 12:48
Hi to all, this is my last email to the dji company  . I hope give you help and Idea to your future services :

Xxx...I'm sorry to bother you and for my elementary english.

Hi Como, this is so unfortunate to read about your experience with our customer center, we are very sorry for the trouble caused. I just checked the case, CAS-1392761-Z6G9J0 was the battery malfunction and we have replaced one for you, may I know if it works well?
2018-1-28
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-28 19:36
Hi Como, this is so unfortunate to read about your experience with our customer center, we are very sorry for the trouble caused. I just checked the case, CAS-1392761-Z6G9J0 was the battery malfunction and we have replaced one for you, may I know if it works well?

hey Myndy, the drums? what does the battery center? nobody talks about drums! no one claims for drums? I have never mentioned batteries and claimed for battery defects.

it's only been 4 months since I've had a Drone and 4 months that I've replaced it with a worse one

I have been writing for 4 months for the drone and not for the battery

The battery?  I have been writing for 4 months for the drone and not for the battery
2018-1-28
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft
Canada

WHAT?!?!?!?! Do you work for DJI or something? I can't even get them to respond to an email, or return my drone they have had for two months...
2018-2-3
Use props
SkyBug
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487566 ft
United States

FlanniganFlyer  Posted at 2018-1-28 12:10
Great costumer service, need to hear more stories like this unfortunately bad service always gets reported and not the good

I am in total agreement. So many rush to throw dji under the bus. I know at times it can be very frustrating.. I’ve been there. but as I have found dealing with many other companies in getting resolution on such issues, you catch more flies with honey instead of badmouthing the entire company. Has anyone ever stopped to think of what the repair center looks like? I’m thinking it looks like a Wharehouse full of underpaid techs doing all they can to repair a mountain of crashed/destroyed equipment at a tireless pace. Using the proper channels and a little patience goes a long way. That’s just a thought..
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules