Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad Battery
1209 8 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

So after many months of happy Spark flying I have now joined the team of unhappy Spark flyers,, yes, today my Battery fell out and the Spark crashed to the ground. I have read on previous threads about this and have meticulously followed the Battery Installation guide to ensure it does not fall out during flight.. So now what, buy a new battery, and a battery clamp to hold it in place, seems silly as the Spark is not cheap, and such a great design should not have this flaw!!!
2018-1-28
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

it will happen to everyone , the design is flawed , a secondary battery clamp is the only safe way to fly in sports mode................

i hope your spark isn't too badly damaged.

2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, really sorry for your lost. In your case, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. I would recommend you provide the flight records to our support and please provide us the case number. We will help you follow the case and find out the problem. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-2
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Croatia

Hi Electra,,  case number: #961450
2018-2-2
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Croatia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-2 01:01
Sir, really sorry for your lost. In your case, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. I would recommend you provide the flight records to our support and please provide us the case number. We will help you follow the case and find out the problem. Thanks for your support.

Hi Dji Elektra. As per my case # 961450 and CAS-1467721-T6X2W2, This for a battery that fell out of the Spark and my request for a replacement battery (warranty) I have now received a reply from DJi whereby they are going to replace numerous items (??) but NO mention about the battery which is the reason the Spark was sent in> Please can you advise on the battery replacement!!
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Flighty Posted at 2018-2-26 05:08
Hi Dji Elektra. As per my case # 961450 and CAS-1467721-T6X2W2, This for a battery that fell out of the Spark and my request for a replacement battery (warranty) I have now received a reply from DJi whereby they are going to replace numerous items (??) but NO mention about the battery which is the reason the Spark was sent in> Please can you advise on the battery replacement!!

Thanks for your update. Did you provide the flight record?  Your situation will be forwarded. Please wait patiently.
2018-2-26
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Croatia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-26 22:38
Thanks for your update. Did you provide the flight record?  Your situation will be forwarded. Please wait patiently.

hi DJi Elektra,, all records, information sent via email to "Support11.DE"

2018-2-26
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Croatia

Flighty Posted at 2018-2-26 23:27
hi DJi Elektra,, all records, information sent via email to "Support11.DE"

Hi DJi Elektra,, here is the flight record for the flight when the battery fell out!!.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/H965E2FRCK0VDRZHYHN9/#
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Flighty Posted at 2018-2-26 23:37
Hi DJi Elektra,, here is the flight record for the flight when the battery fell out!!.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/H965E2FRCK0VDRZHYHN9/#

I see. I believe that our local team will follow your case and deal with the problem. Please update the status here so we can follow your case. Hope it will be solved soon.
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules