Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DBUS 2 Cable - Part number, where to buy?
8066 11 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bernde
lvl.4

Austria

Hello,
I need an additional DBUS2 cable für my DJI N3. I have been searching for hours, but I cannot find this cable as spare part, or in a cable kit.

dbus2_cable.png

Can anyone tell me a DJI part number for this cable?

Kind regards,
Bernd

2018-1-28
Use props
Regijean
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

https://store.dji.com/product/lightbridge-2-cables
2018-1-30
Use props
bernde
lvl.4

Austria

Hi,
I don't think that it is the right cable, because the cable which was included by the Lightbridge2 has only 3 Pins connected at the end with the little white connector and the cable which was included by the N3 has all 4 Pins connected (without the last Pin connected, the Lightbridge is not powered by the N3!).

Kind regards,
Bernd
2018-1-31
Use props
Regijean
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

That's right, but a couple of notes: that does not provide full power to lightbridge, you still need 3s or 12v to power light bridge air for use. Also, I'll double check, but I've had successful connection with either one, though N3 cable is recommended per user manual.
2018-1-31
Use props
bernde
lvl.4

Austria

I have not read, that there must be a seperate 3s or 12V power supply for the lightbridge air module. Where should this be connected at the air module?
2018-1-31
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.4

Germany

If you have not the 4-wire S-bus cable you may use the 3-wire cable. Then connect power to the gimbal port, see picture. The voltage must be in the range of 9-12 V. 3S, 12.6 V, is to much.
Best regards,
Wilhelm
2018-1-31
Use props
Regijean
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

bernde Posted at 2018-1-31 09:37
I have not read, that there must be a seperate 3s or 12V power supply for the lightbridge air module. Where should this be connected at the air module?

As Wilhelm posted, if you are using gimbal it will supply power. If not, voltage is 9-12v (specs), however - in FAQ "6.Does the DJI Lightbridge 2 Air System have the same working voltage as that of the DJI Lightbridge?
No, the DJI Lightbridge 2 air system has a working voltage of 3S while that of the DJI Lightbridge is 3S~6S. Please make sure the voltage is set to 3S when the DJI Lightbridge 2 with the cable from the DJI Lightbridge." https://www.dji.com/lightbridge-2/info
2018-1-31
Use props
bernde
lvl.4

Austria

Hi,
I am using the system on a custom hexacopter with a M600 gimbal mount for X3/X5 cameras. I have not tried, if the M600 gimbal mount powers the lightbridge2 if I use the cable with only 3 Pins connected.

Kind regards,
Bernd
2018-1-31
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.4

Germany

Hi Bernd,
the cable of the m600 mounting bracket has no power connection. The first pin is open.
If connected, it would destroy your LB2. According to the manual the maximum voltage is 12.0 V. Do not use a fully charged lipo.
Best regards,
Wilhelm
2018-2-1
Use props
Regijean
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I was referring to Robin MX gimbal, apologies. Short of that, the preferred method for supplying power is 12v BEC
2018-2-1
Use props
airtakes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello to all I know this is and older tread but I have the same problem I got a A3-LB2 combo kit and I can't power the LB2 using the Dbus to RF it only has the cable that left space for another cable is missing
Q was I suppose to have included in the kit a 2nd Dbus to RF cable that has the 4 cables built in
Q do I have to hunt the cable
how do I power the LB2 I am not using a DJI gimbal
thank you
Aditional info
I open the shrink tubing at the end of the white conector there is a red cable that is neutralized not used
hmmm tempted to reconect it
whats your thoughts

2019-8-9
Use props
otmar.wlichtmeister.com
lvl.1

Austria

airtakes Posted at 2019-8-9 00:43
Hello to all I know this is and older tread but I have the same problem I got a A3-LB2 combo kit and I can't power the LB2 using the Dbus to RF it only has the cable that left space for another cable is missing
Q was I suppose to have included in the kit a 2nd Dbus to RF cable that has the 4 cables built in
Q do I have to hunt the cable

Hello,

you problems description points out the exact same problem as I do have. Have you got any solution to it? Did you connect the 4th hidden cable (underneath the insulation) which then powered the LB2 air unit via A3?
Regards,
Otmar
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules