Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji spark incorrect RTH
1078 7 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaafcd22e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 374288 ft
Hungary

I flew with my spark this afternoon around my house in a town with a strong gps signal. Suddenly a weak rc signal appeared on the screen and the drone wanted to land itself where it was. But it was FURTHER THAN 20M AWAY FROM THE HOME POINT. I gained back the controls and cancelled the landing. I could bring the aircraft back but that is an incorrect behaviour. What can be the reason?
IMG_20180128_201512.png
2018-1-28
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

Maybe some versions of Spark have implemented "Return to Hong Kong" instead of "Return to home" functionality? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_opcU1zH
lvl.3
Hungary

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-28 13:21
Maybe some versions of Spark have implemented "Return to Hong Kong" instead of "Return to home" functionality? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can you explain what happened?
Is there any explanation for that or should I ask my seller about it?
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_opcU1zH
lvl.3
Hungary

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-28 13:21

Can you explain what happened?
Is there any explanation for that or should I ask my seller about it?
2018-1-28
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

Maybe Spark lost GPS reception too so it didn't know where it is and if it was more or less than 20m from home point?!?! I would definitely ask a seller what happened as this one is puzzling.
2018-1-28
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

This rather looks as if homepoint was not properly recorded at take off or the battery was at critical level. If you upload your flightrecord (you'll find it in a DJI subdirectory on your mobile device) to this site http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and share the link with us, we might be able to tell you more.
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, in your case, please export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.

2018-2-2
Use props
xfirf_
First Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

You should always check if the homepoint is set proper before flying around. Sometimes gps needs a moment to be accurate.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules