Bad Battery, Completely Dead, No leds
905 2 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videyeo
lvl.1

United States

I too, as I see many others are having issue with batteries. I have a Ronin M that I bought extra batteries for at time of purchase. Since my purchase (over a year ago) I have only used my Ronin M trying to learn how to use it. I have not had any paying jobs for which I bought it yet.

This means that even though I'm out of warranty, my batteries are still new having only charged them maybe three times. After some time of non-use I thought the batteries must have went so low they would not charge somehow.

I now see I'm not alone in having defective batteries for my Ronin M. Seems quality control at DJI missed a few things and sold bad batteries to more than a few people.

I have three batteries and only one is "COMPLETELY" non-responsive. No lights what-so-ever come on, no matter how long I leave it connected to the charger.

What are my options at getting a battery replacement for a battery that clearly came from DJI as defective? These batteries are not cheap.

I might add, I also bought a Phantom 4 Pro as well (and extra batteries) with no battery issues so far, only with my Ronin M have I had a bad battery.

Please advise, thanks for your help in this matter.

2018-1-28
Use props
Josh Humphries
New

United Kingdom

I am also having issues with my battery for my mavic pro. I received the product with a defective battery, that won't charge. I have been in contact with DJI for about a month to try and get this resolved through them, but am having no luck so far.

I would be very appreciative if anyone could advise the quickest way to get this replaced by DJI.

Thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
videyeo
lvl.1

United States

Josh Humphries Posted at 2018-1-29 05:22
I am also having issues with my battery for my mavic pro. I received the product with a defective battery, that won't charge. I have been in contact with DJI for about a month to try and get this resolved through them, but am having no luck so far.

I would be very appreciative if anyone could advise the quickest way to get this replaced by DJI.

Josh My post is in the "Ronin M" Forum. Not in the "MAVIC" drone forum.

I am sorry you have issues with your MAVIC Batteries, but that has nothing to do with my Ronin Batteries. The two batteries are not even remotely the same except that they are batteries.

Proper Support Forum usage typically requires you to post in the Specific Forum your problem pertains to, i.e. the "MAVIC" Forum.

It's hard enough to get anyone to reply without someone else piling onto your support post that has nothing to do with your problem.

I don't ask my questions regarding my Ronin in the Phantom or the Mavic forum.

Please be a "Cool" guy and use the Support Forum Properly.

By the way Josh, most Forums have specific people moderating specific fourms with the info only for the title of that specific forum. Posting a question in the "Ronin" forum is not likely to get answered by the Ronin Moderator.

Go post in the Mavic Forum for help please.

2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules