Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly Safe data base update
1424 8 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kamillean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28123 ft
United States

My Spark remote keeps giving me the message to update the Fly Safe data base.....I tap "update now" and it says to check my network connection..   How the heck do I update that to get rid of the annoying warning ?
2018-1-28
Use props
steve_in_TX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112871 ft
United States

I have yet to accomplish this.  I just hit "ignore" and fly anyway.
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, did you solve the problem? Please connect your spark with DJI Assistant 2and check the firmware. I would recommend you ensure that if your database is the latest firmware. Thanks for your support.  
2018-2-1
Use props
Kamillean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28123 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-1 23:47
Sir, did you solve the problem? Please connect your spark and check the firmware of the DJI Assistant 2. I would recommend you ensure that if your database is the latest firmware. Thanks for your support.

I have NOT resolved this issue yet.   When you say, "Please connect your Spark. and check the firmware of DJI Assistant 2 " What do you mean ? I downloaded DJI Assistant 2, onto my computer.  The Spark , when using the DJI GO4 app, and my remote controller says the my firmware is up to date.  So, what are you suggesting Elektra ?   Do I run a USB cable from the Spark to my Computer ?  If so, then what ?
2018-2-3
Use props
fans276fcf86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23488 ft
Australia

I too started receiving this warning and I am unable to figure out how to do it ..can it only be done through the asssitant and not the app???
2018-2-3
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

it can be done through Assistant 2 or the App.
plug your Spark to your computer via USB after opening up DJI Assistant 2. then you can perform the updates.
if you want to do that via the App, then make sure your phone has internet connection. when your phone is connected to the RC via WiFi it will not have internet connection. try using an OTG cable to connect phone to RC then updated the FLy safe..
2018-2-3
Use props
DMY
lvl.3
Philippines

Unlike before, I did not have problem this time updating the fly safe database.

Step 1. Connect AC to RC, then RC to phone by wifi. App will prompt you to update.
Step 2. Connect your phone to home wifi to download the update. After downloading the update, App will prompt you to connect phone to RC by wifi.
Step 3. Update

This worked for my IOS. Not sure about Android
2018-2-3
Use props
Gunship9
Captain
United States

I just did it in the field even though it warned me about cell data usage.  It took very little time so I think the data file wasn't very big.  I did blow the update off for a good bit of time.  But it opened up 5.8ghz usage for me.  I was struggling with 2.4ghz as it was very busy in my area.

2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kamillean Posted at 2018-2-3 13:29
I have NOT resolved this issue yet.   When you say, "Please connect your Spark. and check the firmware of DJI Assistant 2 " What do you mean ? I downloaded DJI Assistant 2, onto my computer.  The Spark , when using the DJI GO4 app, and my remote controller says the my firmware is up to date.  So, what are you suggesting Elektra ?   Do I run a USB cable from the Spark to my Computer ?  If so, then what ?

Please enter general setting and enter "about", then provide us a screenshot about the firmware of your database. Please ensure that you are using the latest version of app. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules