Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pndamonium Posted at 2018-2-1 06:22
Finally received my FedEX tracking number with ETA 2/05/18. While I still think that a little bit of more information is needed from DJI's part I apologyze for my desperation.

I've been spoiled by Amazon.

Hah...isn't that the truth.  With Amazon PRIME you may never have to leave the house.  The only downside is my wife keeps ordering stuff and it gets annoying tearing up all those boxes to recycle when trash day comes.  
2018-2-1
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Finally, have my shipping information and delivery date!  Nice!

2018-2-1
Use props
maihem.rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

MA Red delivered at 9:45 am.

Ok, I was in such a rush to plug everything in, I had to reference the quick start guide to figure out where to plug in the controller to charge, and it really wasn't that clear (to me, too excited to concentrate on something different). So, here's a picture, just using a standard LG Phone micro USB cable to charge.

2018-2-1
Use props
maihem.rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

To clarify my ignorance, I went from a P2V+ to a Spark...so I did not have a Mavic Pro, which also plugs in from the side.
2018-2-1
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

maihem.rc Posted at 2018-2-1 08:01
To clarify my ignorance, I went from a P2V+ to a Spark...so I did not have a Mavic Pro, which also plugs in from the side.

Thanks for the heads up.  Yeah, the Spark RC connects on the bottom so I can see how that could be missed when your excited to get that bird up in the air.  Enjoy!
2018-2-1
Use props
TonyJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17100 ft
United States

Not shipping until February?  I guess I have a Unicorn model, then, or else my vision and  time displacement are really screwed up.

I ordered on the Red fly more package on the 24th, shipped on the 28th, and received yesterday on the 31st (Texas).  Definitely Red.  Ordered on the DJI website.  Didn't sign up for DJI select until the next day (25th).  Maybe I should go out and buy some lottery tickets today.

I won't get to try it out until this weekend, and they have put rain in the forecast.  Might be where my luck ends . . .
2018-2-1
Use props
RGuinto
lvl.1

United States

Received mine just now, ordered flame red jam 23 1300h, it is now thurs feb 1
2018-2-1
Use props
fans55985928
United States

Just received my flame red, I ordered right after announcement, had to contact dji on 1/28 and told them I have dji select, he escalated my order and on the 29th I got a tracking number.
2018-2-1
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans55985928 Posted at 2018-2-1 10:34
Just received my flame red, I ordered right after announcement, had to contact dji on 1/28 and told them I have dji select, he escalated my order and on the 29th I got a tracking number.[view_image]

Now that's a work of beauty!  So nice and shinny!  
2018-2-1
Use props
AvaIzzySashi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I ordered my Flame Red air 2018-01-25 15:29:50 (UTC) , the fedex shipping showed delivery on Monday, but to my surprise it showed up this morning! wohoo! I am not sure if others are having issues, but in my case, I had no DJI select or priority access and I never contacted DJI (I remember contacting DJI over and over when I ordered my Mavic Pro and getting tired of it), from my experience ... Thumbs and Kudos to DJI, this is a world of difference in shipping between the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air, Thank you DJI for learning from your mistakes and doing a much much better job with the Air... Kudos again !!!
2018-2-2
Use props
AvaIzzySashi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Getting the sniff test done ! Wohooo!!! more than he size, I think the build quality surprised me more, it feels a lot more sturdy and well built that I thought it would be ...

2018-2-2
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sadly I’ve not even a hint of a shipping date. Ordered from DJI on the 24th - still waiting...
2018-2-2
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-2-2 14:52
Sadly I’ve not even a hint of a shipping date. Ordered from DJI on the 24th - still waiting...

Uggh...sorry to hear that man.    Hang in there...
2018-2-2
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

AvaIzzySashi Posted at 2018-2-2 09:30
Getting the sniff test done ! Wohooo!!! more than he size, I think the build quality surprised me more, it feels a lot more sturdy and well built that I thought it would be ...

[view_image]

Hey, that's a Kelpie - a sheep dog! In Canada? Cool!
But they're smart dogs. It's not sniffing - it's checking where the power button is. Better lock the controller away when you go to work each day...
2018-2-2
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Picked up my new Mavic Air (Red) at the FedEx facility last night.  I'll be getting this puppy up in the air this weekend.  Yipee!!

2018-2-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The red Mavic I ordered on the 24th is finally on it's way to Australia and just arrived at Customs this morning. Yay!
A question for my Australian compadres - did any of you have to pay GST on delivery?
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules