Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bought a mavic air, goods or bad?
649 4 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philip Birgerss
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi all!

I had a spark but returned it for basically 2 reasons 1. It was basically useless since video transmission was only possible at aporox 50 m unobstructed in a park basically nothing close to advertised. 2. It had huge problem getting gps and could never calibrate. Maybe this was a faulty device i dont know.

Anyways I  thought ehh puck this sit I buy the mavic pro so I get the real deal. When I came home that day I got an email that mavic air just got released. I ordered it since it seems very nice and also enhanced wifi.

My question, was this a mistake? Will I still be disappointed and should I just have gone with the mavic air after all?
( Money is not important in my decision actually, but it seems just that air offers alot and also the smaller size is so nice for traveling)

Thanks for any help

/Philip
2018-1-28
Use props
TheVegeta1974
Captain
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I love mine , what do you think about yours now?
2019-1-18
Use props
kovat53
Captain
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

I had formerly Spark as well. I sold it it and bought Mavic Air. As drone I like MA better (more distance, better video quality, etc.) I think it was a good decision. at least I didn't regret.
There are some bugs, I could say it is a very tricking and sensible toy, demands more paying attention to. I.e. after updating software, firmware it is mandatory to recalibrate the sensors and in my opininon it is the best to install the new DJI Go4 version from scratch (actually after deinstall I always delete the DJI GO 4 forlder from my phone). Also I suggest to upgrade firmware thru DJI Assistant 2 with PC. It worth it to fly without strange behavior.  Hope I could help.
P.S. one thing I don't like: the noise of the props. If DJI would issue new props, MA could fulfill all of my requests, i.e. to watch our world from above.
2019-1-19
Use props
djiuser_RjXDw0Z907me
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13537 ft
Czechia

I have mavic air few days
2019-1-20
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

In my opinion the Mavic Pro is way superior to the air in every single way except for the camera quality.
But I prefer to have good rock solid ocusync connection 7km away , thank you very much
The camera on the pro is already good enough, 4k and all

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules