Mavic Pro 2 coming in March
90667 148 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Yeah right... still better to have it a little cheaper than not cheaper at all!
2018-3-5
Use props
fans8039877e
New
Flight distance : 155925 ft
Indonesia

Hope better more for longer flight ,space saving size and better durability also waterproof makes new mavic could be better,after dissapointment release of mavic air. Perhaps autel evo may take the mavic market if dji not carefully read the drone market.I just add more bebop power after knowing mavic air is not as good as expected for my daily drone hobby.
also modular gimbal may be leads new market if replacable and interchangeable for various size of many condition.
2018-3-5
Use props
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hoekynl Posted at 2018-3-5 03:47
Mavic Pro got cheaper

$769 Mavic Pro: amazon.com /dp/B01LZ8QTSU/

Yup, price continues to drop.  I take that to mean either the release of the Mavic Pro II is ever nearer, or that DJI wants to saturate the market before the Autel Evo is released.
2018-3-6
Use props
Hoekynl
lvl.1

Netherlands

Maxheadspace Posted at 2018-3-6 09:36
Yup, price continues to drop.  I take that to mean either the release of the Mavic Pro II is ever nearer, or that DJI wants to saturate the market before the Autel Evo is released.

I hope its because Mavic Pro 2 is getting released this month. I have looked into the Autel Evo and was pretty excited but like Yuneec it does not have much support (as in apps, they basically have none but stock) as DJI does.I had the Yuneec Typhoon H and was really disappointed that only stock apps existed, no cool features like DJI

I saw DJI as the "Apple" of Drones, and I'm totally against Apple.. But DJI has a massive platform and there is no alternative yet.

I think Autel Evo is too late already. Their communication is bad, they wont say a single thing about release dates, and the 1" sensor drone was a prototype with no plans for production yet, unfortunately
2018-3-6
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

I'm going to guess it will have a longer flight time with a gimbal that supports 4K
2018-3-6
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

I'm going to guess it will have a longer flight time that also supports 4K
2018-3-6
Use props
realdeal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37680 ft
France

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-1-29 01:40
Why 10km range?  Where can you use even 4km range legally?  Antarctic?  I would say that is like building a 230mph car for our roads.  A specification that is all about bragging rights and never used.  But with drones, people routinely fly the current Mavic Pro well beyond legal distances.  The Pro 2 needs a nice short range wifi link to get photographers walking nearer to their subjects and keep the governments from banning them.

Now making the Mavic Pro 2 water proof and buoyant would solve a lot of DJI fraudulent warranty claim headaches.  I say it will float

water proof? lol

we all wish that was possible so we can fly in the rain...un fortunatly very few drone manufactures got this together, there is one phantom like drone but its only splash proof, everything else is 4000€ min
2018-3-9
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

realdeal Posted at 2018-3-9 09:59
water proof? lol

we all wish that was possible so we can fly in the rain...un fortunatly very few drone manufactures got this together, there is one phantom like drone but its only splash proof, everything else is 4000€ min

Not water proof for rain use.

Spark,...and Mavic, owners love to fly over water.  Reading the forums leads me to believe that is all they fly over.  Almost a requirement of the NFZ system that a body of water has to be nearby in order to fly.  So many Sparks and Mavic's sit on the bottom of lakes and oceans.  

Being water proof and floating would make them easier to recover.
2018-3-9
Use props
Mr Sparkle
lvl.4
Australia

realdeal Posted at 2018-3-9 09:59
water proof? lol

we all wish that was possible so we can fly in the rain...un fortunatly very few drone manufactures got this together, there is one phantom like drone but its only splash proof, everything else is 4000€ min

To be rain-proof all a drone needs is an umbrella, it only costs $1600

https://www.forbes.com/sites/geo ... t-one/#107bfc2f44d2
2018-3-9
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

https://www.droningon.co/2018/03/04/dji-twitter-hoax-ositalv-rumours-leaks/
And now he's saying that it'll be delayed till June...
2018-3-10
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

Let’s say if it’ll live up to its claim. I’ll take 35 mins  of flying time.
2018-3-10
Use props
Hoekynl
lvl.1

Netherlands

Someone shared an interesting photo:

https://twitter.com/OsitaLV/status/974680240785039360
2018-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hoekynl Posted at 2018-3-16 08:45
Someone shared an interesting photo:

https://twitter.com/OsitaLV/status/974680240785039360

That looks promising.
And vague
2018-3-16
Use props
sreejhu1988
lvl.2
Canada

Guys,, I am bit confused here, please help me..

I had a spark for over three months and i just sold the drone like yesterday to get the mavic air. but there are predictions like there will be mavic air 2 will be released in march? is it true.. I can't wait here..
can some one guide me whether to wait for mavic pro 2 or get the mavic air?
2018-3-19
Use props
Ardenno
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1877910 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I really doubt it will be.
2018-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

sreejhu1988 Posted at 2018-3-19 13:21

I had a spark for over three months and i just sold the drone like yesterday to get the mavic air. but there are predictions like there will be mavic air 2 will be released in march? is it true.. I can't wait here..

Maybe the Mavic Pro 2 will come soon.
But I doubt they already replace the brand new Mavic Air.
2018-3-19
Use props
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJT_MVSP Posted at 2018-3-10 04:44
https://www.droningon.co/2018/03/04/dji-twitter-hoax-ositalv-rumours-leaks/
And now he's saying that it'll be delayed till June...

Hehe...  We are all suckers for getting vacuumed into this baseless speculation and fake news.  But wait, we still have two more days in March!  Actually, it will come out this Sunday, April first.   
2018-3-29
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

Maxheadspace Posted at 2018-3-29 15:51
Hehe...  We are all suckers for getting vacuumed into this baseless speculation and fake news.  But wait, we still have two more days in March!  Actually, it will come out this Sunday, April first.

yep, it is set to release April 1st. and it will have a 60 minute battery, will have a max flight distance of 30 miles, will have removable silencers for the motors so you can fly in no fly zones and not get caught, and it will have an 8k camera and also record in slow mode.
2018-3-29
Use props
Mr Sparkle
lvl.4
Australia

Jetta-The-Hut Posted at 2018-3-29 16:17
yep, it is set to release April 1st. and it will have a 60 minute battery, will have a max flight distance of 30 miles, will have removable silencers for the motors so you can fly in no fly zones and not get caught, and it will have an 8k camera and also record in slow mode.

Don't forget, it also comes with the new DJI thermal camera so you can spy on your friends in the dark. Most importantly, to prevent dropping out of the sky - this new drone has a parachute that pops out when it's falling.
2018-3-30
Use props
Mr Sparkle
lvl.4
Australia

OK, I am pretty sure Mavic pro 2 is not coming out in March now. Can we remove this thread now mod? I will if I could.
Btw, Happy Easter Fools day!!

2018-3-31
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Mr Sparkle Posted at 2018-3-31 18:27
OK, I am pretty sure Mavic pro 2 is not coming out in March now. Can we remove this thread now mod? I will if I could.
Btw, Happy Easter Fools day!!

Question: Have any of you ever been convicted of putting up a wrong post about predicting a new release by DJI?

Answer: Convicted?

2018-3-31
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

sreejhu1988 Posted at 2018-3-19 13:21

I don't think it is true that the Mavic Pro 2 will be released in March.
2018-3-31
Use props
Mr Sparkle
lvl.4
Australia

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-3-31 18:30
Question: Have any of you ever been convicted of putting up a wrong post about predicting a new release by DJI?

Answer: Convicted?

You mean like Trump's accusing CNN for fake news?

Let this be an education. People will believe anything, doesn't matter if it's not real as long as it gives them hope. That's how religions started, or any so called fake news. Here the people wanted MP2 to launch, they will believe any assumptions or predictions - even the tiniest hope that it can be true is welcomed.
2018-3-31
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Mr Sparkle Posted at 2018-3-31 18:57
You mean like Trump's accusing CNN for fake news?

Let this be an education. People will believe anything, doesn't matter if it's not real as long as it gives them hope. That's how religions started, or any so called fake news. Here the people wanted MP2 to launch, they will believe any assumptions or predictions - even the tiniest hope that it can be true is welcomed.

Like anyone, you're entitled to your two cents. While the tiniest hope that it can be true is welcomed, we must pay attention to the flip side of that coin when it's not. Here we must acknowledge that there is the slight possibility that DJI, except for the Mavic Air, will NOT be releasing any new drones for the remainder of this year?

I am like you in that of course it's exciting and the anticipation associated with new DJI drone releases pack attention, but I tend to live my life a bit more realistic and it's hard to ignore that not one peep out of DJI has been released suggesting a new drone is imminently coming soon.  
2018-3-31
Use props
fans6e6bf8e8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 583068 ft

Spain

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-3-31 18:42
I don't think it is true that the Mavic Pro 2 will be released in March.

Bold Statement to make on March 31st.  HAHA.
2018-4-3
Use props
Avian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89301 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

March cane and gone... Anyone have some news?
2018-4-3
Use props
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Jetta-The-Hut Posted at 2018-3-29 16:17

Lasers...  You forgot the lasers.  It will have lasers forward mounted for taking out the competition.
2018-4-3
Use props
Mr Sparkle
lvl.4
Australia

Maxheadspace Posted at 2018-4-3 16:32
Lasers...  You forgot the lasers.  It will have lasers forward mounted for taking out the competition.

I am more realistic, my dream for the new drone is built with Stealth bomber material, invisible to radar and drone trackers.
2018-4-4
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

2018-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules