Want to buy X5S in mint condition (w/ or w/o lens)
1246 7 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yuumee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1039029 ft
Taiwan

As in the title, I want to buy used X5S lens in mint condition. Location: perfectly Taiwan or Singapore but I am OK to pay express shipping from somewhere else too.

Preferably want to buy it from someone who didn't use it heavily but open for anyone as long as the condition is mint.

PM me your offer!

2018-1-29
Use props
Des_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129600 ft
United Kingdom

You can find them on fleabay, new and used, with or without lenses
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hope you can get one soon and enjoy taking pictures with X5S.
2018-2-3
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

Ive seen an ad go up recently on an irish classified ads website selling exactly what your looking for as well as some other bits.

seller (not me) seems to have good feedback, might be worth a shout

https://www.adverts.ie/other-pho ... ccessories/14723545
2018-2-4
Use props
itsme331888
New

India

. The maintenance of your fleet is extremely essential. It requires a lot of attention to details and should be done in a timely manner.We're proud to announce that we've just partnered up with top Fleet Repair Near Me  and we're ready to provide you with nothing less than the best service.
2023-5-12
Use props
fans703ea551
New

India

https://claredevlin7432.wixsite.com/software-chronicles/post/how-to-select-a-good-inventory-management-softwaresystem that is easy to use, interactive, integrated and allows for full documentation of your procedures.

2023-7-12
Use props
decapriobobi
New

India

One of the standout features of this inventory management software Dubai is its ability to handle multiple locations. Whether you have branches across Dubai or even in different cities, this software can effortlessly sync all your inventory <a >restaurant POS software in Dubai</a>.

2023-7-14
Use props
decapriobobi
New

India

decapriobobi Posted at 7-14 20:33
One of the standout features of this inventory management software Dubai is its ability to handle multiple locations. Whether you have branches across Dubai or even in different cities, this software can effortlessly sync all your inventory <a >restaurant POS software in Dubai</a>.

<a >restaurant POS software in Dubai</a>
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules