Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Propellers (Alpine White Mavic)
991 3 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfc361639
Singapore

YyyijhiriI have received my newly bought Mavic Pro (Alpine White) on 15thJan 2018.Upon unboxing  the box,to my horror,04 pairs of the White Propellers were missing in the box.Only had just a pair of propellers was fixed on the drone itself.I immediately contact Dji to highlight this matter to them.Instead of solving such easy issue by mailing it back to me.I was make to choose of the following 'options which i  as undeem as unacceptable.I was informed that that they have no white propellers and they would replace with the Black propellers or proceed for a refund.I was utterly disappointed by the way they handle such matter.No White Propellers,really Dji?Missing 04 pairs of propellers in the box,Dji? Please advise.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We understand your frustration and apologize for the trouble that has been caused, may I have the order number firstly please? We will help to confirm with related team again, thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
fansfc361639
Singapore

SO-0657992882088
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the order number, I have escalated the issue to appropriate department for further following up, we will have someone to contact about the further resolution soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules