5015 37 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182215 ft
United Kingdom

Bad things come in 3's
Here is my 3rd moan of the day..... Just been instructed to send my 360 Planet pano's for review to DJI Support as they often don't stictch properly......
On going into the app to send to DJI ELEKTRA i now see that all my awesome little planets (SPHERES) are now completely FLAT images>?!?!??!?! This is just going from bad to worse what the hell!!!!!
2018-1-29
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

The final (stitched) sphere panoramas are, in fact, flat rectangular images that an appropriate software viewer (like the Go 4 app) will warp in real time to give you the spherical views.  If I'm understanding your concern correctly, there are no worries as this is normal.
2018-1-29
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-1-29 10:29
The final (stitched) sphere panoramas are, in fact, flat rectangular images that an appropriate software viewer (like the Go 4 app) will warp in real time to give you the spherical views.  If I'm understanding your concern correctly, there are no worries as this is normal.

Hi there Lee,

Really appreciate the reply. I am viewing them in GO4 but they always used to appear as the spherical view in the app and they no longer do so i cannot see my spherical imagery any more or share it for that matter>?>?
2018-1-30
Use props
Glenn Stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146939 ft
Australia

Would uploading it to http://360facebook.com/ and saving it allow you to upload? I think this coverts the flat to spherical.
2018-1-30
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Glenn Stewart Posted at 2018-1-30 02:26
Would uploading it to http://360facebook.com/ and saving it allow you to upload? I think this coverts the flat to spherical.

Oh ok nice one thanks Glenn.... I mainly post on Instagram tbh i'm guessing there is a similar IG version
2018-1-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I assume the flat panos come in a size out, that could be used on skypixel, the DJI video/picture/360 website
Aside:
What you need to send to DJI would be the 46 pictures, me guess
Plus a screenshot, maybe, from your device and the 360/little planet
Plus the downloaded flat Pano
Just my2c
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-1-30 02:12
Hi there Lee,

Really appreciate the reply. I am viewing them in GO4 but they always used to appear as the spherical view in the app and they no longer do so i cannot see my spherical imagery any more or share it for that matter>?>?

Sir, if you want to share the sphere one, please upload to skypixel and then share the link to the platform you want to share. Or you can stitch the original photos with other software in PC. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-31
Use props
Glenn Stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146939 ft
Australia

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-1-30 02:36
Oh ok nice one thanks Glenn.... I mainly post on Instagram tbh i'm guessing there is a similar IG version

It produces an image which you could technically use anywhere.
2018-1-31
Use props
fansc6295971
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12995 ft
Philippines

Same problem as mine.... I cant upload spherical images to Skypixel anymore as my spherical panoramas just upload as a regulat rectangular panoramas in Skypixel. I used to be able to view my panoramas as little planets in editor but bow it just shows as a rectangulat image. The only way for me to see the little planet is if I connect my Spark, Go Fly, and open the panorama in Playback. It used to work fine before the Mavic Ait compayibility update.
2018-2-1
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Philippines

fansc6295971 Posted at 2018-2-1 20:20
Same problem as mine.... I cant upload spherical images to Skypixel anymore as my spherical panoramas just upload as a regulat rectangular panoramas in Skypixel. I used to be able to view my panoramas as little planets in editor but bow it just shows as a rectangulat image. The only way for me to see the little planet is if I connect my Spark, Go Fly, and open the panorama in Playback. It used to work fine before the Mavic Ait compayibility update.

Here's how it looks like when I share to SkyPixel whereas it should be a panosphere.
Screenshot_20180202-131334.jpg
2018-2-1
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-31 01:48
Sir, if you want to share the sphere one, please upload to skypixel and then share the link to the platform you want to share. Or you can stitch the original photos with other software in PC. Thanks for your support.

Hi DJI Elektra

Spent the whole afternoon finding a way to upload my sphere panoramas tiny planets in SkyPixel but still can't find a way to do it. Please update us whether this is a software bug or the feature is now removed from SkyPixel.

2018-2-1
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Philippines

Anyone please..... need to upload one into skypixel.
2018-2-2
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fansc6295971 Posted at 2018-2-1 20:20
Same problem as mine.... I cant upload spherical images to Skypixel anymore as my spherical panoramas just upload as a regulat rectangular panoramas in Skypixel. I used to be able to view my panoramas as little planets in editor but bow it just shows as a rectangulat image. The only way for me to see the little planet is if I connect my Spark, Go Fly, and open the panorama in Playback. It used to work fine before the Mavic Ait compayibility update.

Absolutely spot on! I so regret doing that update its made my spark a software nightmare!!!
2018-2-2
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Philippines

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-2-2 03:21
Absolutely spot on! I so regret doing that update its made my spark a software nightmare!!!

Hopefully it'll work again by the time the new dji go 4 update arrives. Did you find a way to upload to skypixel already?
2018-2-2
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Kevin Cua Posted at 2018-2-2 04:06
Hopefully it'll work again by the time the new dji go 4 update arrives. Did you find a way to upload to skypixel already?

Not tried, i resent the admin work DJI have put on me to be honest!?? I'm gonna go with this as my resolve..... NOT take any 360 pano shots and wait for the next mavic air update
2018-2-2
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Philippines

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-2-2 07:33
Not tried, i resent the admin work DJI have put on me to be honest!??  I'm gonna go with this as my resolve..... NOT take any 360 pano shots and wait for the next mavic air update

I sent DJI Elektra a PM. Hopefully she'll have some answers later.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kevin Cua Posted at 2018-2-2 13:56
I sent DJI Elektra a PM. Hopefully she'll have some answers later.

Kevin, did you try to change an Internet access? Please tell me the version of your app and the model of your mobile device? Please ensure that you have the right operation. If you failed to upload the picture, please provide us a screenshot of it. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-2-2 03:21
Absolutely spot on! I so regret doing that update its made my spark a software nightmare!!!

Please tell me the problem you encounter with the new software. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-6
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Here is some free software to view your panorama's and even make a screensaver about it (windows)

http://www.wpanorama.com/wpanorama.php?r=1517918555
2018-2-6
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-6 03:07
Please tell me the problem you encounter with the new software. Thanks for your support.

Hello Elektra. Well. I explained my main issues in my recent posts. Sadly my screenshot of my missing map didnt save so havent sent you that. Here are my current issues (please note i havent done todays Mavic Air update out of fear of more problems)
Problem 1 - I have no Map / location or homepoint (tried every fix none work)
Problem 2 - My videos are corrupt when downloaded
Problem 3 - My Images do not appear for download in Go4 app so have to take off SD Card directly
Problem 4 - All my once spherical 360 panos are now just flat rectangular panos that are useless to me
Problem 5 - My weak video transmission still persists and any distance over 50m away i lose video connection and am now just generally fearful of flying, in all honesty without my map / location either flying isnt really safe anyway and i dont want to either crash into something/somone or lose my little Spark!!

Thats my little list of software issues for you. I am aware this won't be exactly fixable but hopefully these issues can be improved upon. Anything else i can do to help diagnostically please just advise.
2018-2-8
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-2-8 07:13
Hello Elektra. Well. I explained my main issues in my recent posts. Sadly my screenshot of my missing map didnt save so havent sent you that. Here are my current issues (please note i havent done todays Mavic Air update out of fear of more problems)
Problem 1 - I have no Map / location or homepoint (tried every fix none work)
Problem 2 - My videos are corrupt when downloaded

Any help or advice DJI ELEKTRA?

2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-2-12 08:31
Any help or advice DJI ELEKTRA?

Sorry for the late response. Please tell me the model of your device. Please provide the original video that your shoot for further check. You can upload to dropbox or google. The problem of app will be forwarded. For the weak transmission, did you try to change an environment? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-23
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-23 03:13
Sorry for the late response. Please tell me the model of your device. Please provide the original video that your shoot for further check. You can upload to dropbox or google. The problem of app will be forwarded. For the weak transmission, did you try to change an environment? Thanks for your support.

Hi there,

I am sorry for my delayed reply here too!! I do'nt have my Spark with me today but i will write down the model number and send it to you. I will also try and dropbox recent videos..... I do love my spark i can't stress that enough, but I assume as I highlight all my problems and try and find solutions i am branded a problem customer. My main problems currently are still weak image transmission and the DJIGO4 app, since you released the Air I can no longer download any video, or photo's 360 Pano's no longer work at all and it is now a pointless feature that means you need other apps to stitch the images together much like when the 360 pano was not a feature. So i have to extract my SD after EVERY flight to take off both video and image. AND now have to use a video converter as the downloaded videos from my Spark are unreadable, many people have reported this same issue so hopefully it can be fixed it would save me so much time and admin, especially as i was used to simply downloading from the app and sharing them imediatley. It's all a bit like using my old Syma quadcopter again tbh!
2018-3-5
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Get the pics off the SD card and install MS ICE. It's SOOOO easy. Here's a vid

2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-3-5 03:30
Hi there,

I am sorry for my delayed reply here too!! I do'nt have my Spark with me today but i will write down the model number and send it to you. I will also try and dropbox recent videos..... I do love my spark i can't stress that enough, but I assume as I highlight all my problems and try and find solutions i am branded a problem customer. My main problems currently are still weak image transmission and the DJIGO4 app, since you released the Air I can no longer download any video, or photo's 360 Pano's no longer work at all and it is now a pointless feature that means you need other apps to stitch the images together much like when the 360 pano was not a feature. So i have to extract my SD after EVERY flight to take off both video and image. AND now have to use a video converter as the downloaded videos from my Spark are unreadable, many people have reported this same issue so hopefully it can be fixed it would save me so much time and admin, especially as i was used to simply downloading from the app and sharing them imediatley. It's all a bit like using my old Syma quadcopter again tbh!

I see. The situation will be forwarded. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, all. The latest version of app in Android system solve this problem. We will solve this problem in next IOS version of app. If you can not download the photos, please provide a screenshot of the image screen. Any icon in the playback screen. Can you download it when you connect with drone? Thanks for your support.
2018-3-12
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Kevin Cua Posted at 2018-2-1 23:01
Hi DJI Elektra

Spent the whole afternoon finding a way to upload my sphere panoramas tiny planets in SkyPixel but still can't find a way to do it. Please update us whether this is a software bug or the feature is now removed from SkyPixel.

Me too!! Couldn't work it
2018-3-12
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-23 03:13

I am also sorry for my delay. And also for airing my problems as obviously just to keep flagging problems is both boring and annoying to deal with as a company. I don't have spark with me but i do have the box here.... Is the model on the box? I have indeed changed my environment many many times and tried all fixes. Its just the way it is. I have to just deal with only taking videos and shots within a 50 - 70M range, its cool. When i didnt own a drone my range was my height and the length of my arms!!! I LOVE MY SPARK just to confirm!! So my map came back, now all i would like to improve would be the video format and not being able to use them without having to remove sd card and use a media converter to even watch them, and the lack of images appearing in DJIGO4 app and of course the dissapearance of the "Little planet" 360 pano in the app. I won't grumble about video latency again.
I appreciate you ELEKTRA
2018-3-12
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-12 01:50
Hi, all. The latest version of app in Android system solve this problem. We will solve this problem in next IOS version of app. If you can not download the photos, please provide a screenshot of the image screen. Any icon in the playback screen. Can you download it when you connect with drone? Thanks for your support.

I have no new update available on Android, however will keep an eye out. I will try once updated and report back with a screenshot.

many thanks
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-3-12 07:13
I have no new update available on Android, however will keep an eye out. I will try once updated and report back with a screenshot.

many thanks

Please keep us updated, thanks for your help.
2018-3-12
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-12 23:00

Many thanks Elektra I will do
No new update as yet..... will keep checking
2018-3-13
Use props
daev2018
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12263747 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been uploading my 360 panoramic photos to Google Maps using their Google Street View App. I get frequent emails from Google telling me how many people are viewing them.

Here's a link to my 360's on Google:

https://www.google.com/maps/cont ... /photos/@41.9946828,-89.0887143,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1
2018-3-13
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

daev2018 Posted at 2018-3-13 09:50
I've been uploading my 360 panoramic photos to Google Maps using their Google Street View App. I get frequent emails from Google telling me how many people are viewing them.

Here's a link to my 360's on Google:

Oh wow ok..... Good work - Thanks
2018-3-15
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-12 23:00

Hello DJI Elektra

Updated mine yesterday (Android Samsung S8) My map has dissapeared again, the OTG isn't resolved, most importantly my pictures still don't appear in Go4 app so i have to take them off the sd card every time i take a photo, videos appear in app but are not downloadable. and 360 pano's are still broken when once worked a dream so i have to use another app to splice!! SO...............  DJI Elektra - I can report that nothing has been resolved for my Spark (BUT I STILL LOVE IT) and i'm really sorry to moan i know how little complaints are appreciated but this is constructive and obviously it would hugely benefit me if even half of these things were addressed but i guess its old news and not worth looking at. You've got the Mavic Air to tweak and not to mention the new drones due for release this year. Busy and exciting times at DJI> For the record i have fully re-installed the app twice rebooted the drone multiple times and tried multiple locations but still have the same problems. Thanks for your time.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-3-26 01:21
Hello DJI Elektra

Updated mine yesterday (Android Samsung S8) My map has dissapeared again, the OTG isn't resolved, most importantly my pictures still don't appear in Go4 app so i have to take them off the sd card every time i take a photo, videos appear in app but are not downloadable. and 360 pano's are still broken when once worked a dream so i have to use another app to splice!! SO...............  DJI Elektra - I can report that nothing has been resolved for my Spark (BUT I STILL LOVE IT) and i'm really sorry to moan i know how little complaints are appreciated but this is constructive and obviously it would hugely benefit me if even half of these things were addressed but i guess its old news and not worth looking at. You've got the Mavic Air to tweak and not to mention the new drones due for release this year. Busy and exciting times at DJI> For the record i have fully re-installed the app twice rebooted the drone multiple times and tried multiple locations but still have the same problems. Thanks for your time.

Did you check the picture in playback? What is the version of your app? Please tell me the model of your mobile device. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-28
Use props
WilfredFireSteel 8
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-28 03:15
Did you check the picture in playback? What is the version of your app? Please tell me the model of your mobile device. Thanks for your support.

Hi there again

Check the picture? I don't follow sorry.
The most up to date version of the APP updated a few days ago. Samsung Galaxy S8 - Thank you
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

WilfredFireSteel 8 Posted at 2018-3-29 07:16
Hi there again

Check the picture? I don't follow sorry.

The latest version of Android app now support offline map. If you want to view the sphere video, you need to enter playback or your can share it to skypixel.  
2018-5-21
Use props
WilfredSparkman 0
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-21 03:09
The latest version of Android app now support offline map. If you want to view the sphere video, you need to enter playback or your can share it to skypixel.

Hi DJI Elektra
Many thanks, I tested last night and managed to actually produce a 360 pano!!! It appears to be working again
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules