Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not able to update the precise fly database
1636 6 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

I got a print from the app before my flight to update the precise fly database. When I got home I tried to update it but I can’t. I never had an update problem and this is my first time.

I connected Sparky to my phone and this is when I get the message to update. I click ok to update and then it says connect to the internet. So I go to my WiFi setting and disconnect from Sparky and connect to my home WiFi to download the update. When I go back to the app to update the database and I press “continue update” nothing happens. It’s like the button doesn’t work.

Not sure what’s going on. Anyone else having the same issues? I use an iPhone 6s+ by the way.
2018-1-29
Use props
djiuser_6RCbvN0RkwKh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14386 ft
Australia

I'm having the same problem.its been happening for a couple of months now.I just ignore it and it hasn't stopped me flying yet. I use a iPad mini 4
2018-1-29
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.4
United States

Oh. I just received the notification to update it today lol not a few months ago. Something must be wrong then.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're so sorry for the inconvenience. The database issue has been aware and fixed at this moment. Please try to refresh and check again.
2018-1-30
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.4
United States

Oh ok. Thanks for letting us know
2018-1-30
Use props
motopa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88615 ft
Spain

Yes, today it´s solved (after I risked updating firmware.... installing dji assistant.... removing dji app....). Not very good these errors....
2018-1-30
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.4
United States

I just updated to the new version of the app (4.2.5) and tried to update the precise fly database but I’m still having the same exact issue.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules