DJI care refresh takes so long!!
572 5 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans18a9aa1f
New
Flight distance : 19938 ft
Australia

I have recently had an incident where my Spark decided to lose controll and land in the water after 45 seconds of flight... lucky I got the DJI Care for it so I can get a replacement !
The problem is I am finding the responce time with trying to get the whole process sorted soooooo slow.. I am getting 1 responce every 24 hours!
what is also slowing this down is that i got the last digit on the serial number wrong when entering for the DJI Care and now i'm woried they cant sort this out and someone else in the world is benefiting a free DJI Care pack..
Can someone at DJI maybe help?
thanks.
2018-1-29
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

If they are slow then why bother asking them if you are so impatient about the ticket?
2018-1-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Try getting in contact with one of the Moderators here on this forum they will try helping, it can be frustrating but usually goes pretty smoothly.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, sorry to read on your post, email team is not like online chat, it may take some time to reply the email, thanks for your kindly understanding. We also have online chat and phone support, you can also contact them for a more efficient communication.
May I know if you have already sent in the drone? Do you get the case number? We will see if we can help you, thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-29 18:33
Sir, sorry to read on your post, email team is not like online chat, it may take some time to reply the email, thanks for your kindly understanding. We also have online chat and phone support, you can also contact them for a more efficient communication.
May I know if you have already sent in the drone? Do you get the case number? We will see if we can help you, thank you.

Do NOT use online chat as they are completely useless and provide inaccurate information/advice (in my opinion). An admin here usually will assist with any concerns better than chat or directly emailing DJI.
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

3VP Posted at 2018-2-3 18:49
Do NOT use online chat as they are completely useless and provide inaccurate information/advice (in my opinion). An admin here usually will assist with any concerns better than chat or directly emailing DJI.

Sir, we have replied your post in another thread, could you please provide me your case number?
We would like to help, thank you. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules