Auto Editor?
636 0 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I am a bit out of date as far as the Go app goes, I’m still using version 3.1.10, and have hesitated updating because I wanted to avoid DJI’s new dynamic NFZs (which would screw up my drone flying), and before I update, I have 2 quick questions:

1: Has the dynamic NFZ problem been fixed?  Did DJI ever implement the “privacy mode” that was being talked about?  If so, does the privacy mode work?  Does it disable the dynamic NFZs?  Are there any negatives to using it?

2: Has the auto editor been fixed in the newest version of the Go app?  In the old version, the created videos were always in 720p, no matter the resolution they were shot in; even if you were editing 4K footage, the result would always be a laughable 720p, this completely missing the point of filming in 4K.  For that reason, I never used it, which is a pity, because it actually appears to be a pretty decent program, but 720p is just unacceptable.  So, has it been fixed yet?  Will it output in 4K?

Up until now I have had to edit seperately, on my laptop, but my laptop was not built for video editing, and can barely do it, it makes editing the video very slow and tedious (a 2 minute video would take me about 2 hours, 40 minutes to edit, not counting render time, for example), so I am getting desperate.
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules