1691 3 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin_d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4219 ft
United States

Dear Admins:

Could you check on something for me? I sent my MPP in for a DJI Care Refresh replacement after a crash. I included the propellers in the package. Receipt was acknowledged on January 5, 2018.
Product Name
Serial Number
Quantity
Propeller CW_Black 8331 Propeller Adapter
1ITEMNOSN
Propeller CCW_Black 8331 Propeller Adapter
1ITEMNOSN
Platinum Aircraft Body Gimbal
08QUEASP0100Y2

On January 10, 2018 I received the replacement but it did not include propellers. It shows the props were shipped to me but they were not in the box.
Product Name
Serial Number
Quantity
Mavic Part2 8331 Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers (one pair)
08QCEBLP02APS5
Platinum Aircraft Body Gimbal
08QCEBLP02APS5

The original case number is CAS-1356460-F7G9B6.

I have since exchanged a bunch of emails between me, Sarah and Christian and to this date I get the same response... give us time. It's now January 29, 2018. It has taken more time to get the propellers than it did to replace the whole unit. I'd rather not make a big deal of it as it is only propellers but I did pay for the service and it does show that 2 pairs of 8331 propellers were shipped. I think my request number is 930255.

Can you check into this for me? Maybe you can get a better answer for me. I'd be happy with the replacement propellers or just credit to buy the propellers myself.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kevin, I'm so sorry to know you didn't receive the propellers, I checked the request number and our support has forwarded your issue to related team but it seems no update, we apologize for that, the case has been escalated again to local repair team for further investigation, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
fans405d8e69
New
United States

I also received my replacement Mavic Platinum but they did not include the newer low noise propellers. Instead they shipped it to me with the standard Mavic Pro propellers even though i sent in my damaged Mavic Platinum with the new low noise propellers.
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans405d8e69 Posted at 2018-5-3 21:23
I also received my replacement Mavic Platinum but they did not include the newer low noise propellers. Instead they shipped it to me with the standard Mavic Pro propellers even though i sent in my damaged Mavic Platinum with the new low noise propellers.

Sorry to hear that, I managed to get your case number via the Forum account, is it CAS-1734267-K6Q4P8? The case will be escalated to local team to check again, we will have someone to contact you in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules