Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FIRST NFZ FOUND IN MY AREA >:D
1792 6 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warubikku
Captain
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

Ran into my first legit no fly zone a few weeks back, the spark did its job and would not cross the line into restricted airspace.

Geographically i know my city, but i couldn't know the exact miles away i was from Aberdeen Proving Ground the army research center, so yep i hit the virtual wall, and the spark did what it was supposed to do....

Anyone else have NFZ stories or experiences where they hit the wall so to speak and the spark would not pass it?.... Let's hear about it or see your areas. It would be interesting to share.
Screenshot_20180129-213232P.jpg
Screenshot_20180129-213323P.jpg
2018-1-29
Use props
Raploc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22598 ft
Netherlands

Word of advice ,don't trust the DJI NFZ. I'm able, according to DJI, to take of and fly 1 km from a
large commercial airport, overfly the largest army base here in the south and get permission to
take of in and fly over an air force base. If I check the local rules I'm not allowed within 15 km of all
these examples.
2018-1-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

On the other hand someone noted on here that the NFZ warning finally kicked in and the drone landed very slowly ignoring all inputs from the pilot and landed right in the middle of a lake. Best to not ignore the warnings to be on the safe side.
2018-1-30
Use props
Raploc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22598 ft
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2018-1-30 01:00
On the other hand someone noted on here that the NFZ warning finally kicked in and the drone landed very slowly ignoring all inputs from the pilot and landed right in the middle of a lake. Best to not ignore the warnings to be on the safe side.

Good, that's one idiot less in the air. If you don't check where you can fly using all the tools available to you, you don't belong in the air.
2018-1-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LOL - agreed!
2018-1-30
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Captain
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

I accidentally entered a NFZ (the entire half of Singapore is a NFZ) and it tried to land: "entered a no-fly zone, landing in 20 sec" I quickly switched to sports mode and fly away from it and the countdown was gone   Now I don't even want to fly anywhere near a NFZ..
2018-1-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJT_MVSP Posted at 2018-1-30 02:37
I accidentally entered a NFZ (the entire half of Singapore is a NFZ) and it tried to land: "entered a no-fly zone, landing in 20 sec" I quickly switched to sports mode and fly away from it and the countdown was gone   Now I don't even want to fly anywhere near a NFZ..

Isn't it more as half? ;-)
But there are some areas between the NFZ, which I think, I will try some day

2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules