GSPro Waypoint Missions in Unlocked Restricted Areas
3163 9 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3307d568
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6503 ft
United States

My company has received full FAA permission to fly in a DJI Restricted area over a Federal Prison yet I'm unable to fly a GPS waypoint mission.  My job requires a 400-acre survey which cannot be hand-flown in DJI GO.  The controlling body has given me specific permission to fly a waypoint mission, but when I upload mission via GSPro it errors out and says it cannot fly in a no-fly zone.

How do I get this to work?  I've unlocked via GO first, then started GSPro..and vice versa.  Rebooted and tried dozens of times and cannot get GSPro to work.  I've only been able to fly with GO, but this isn't going to work for my job.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2018-1-29
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I ran into a similar problem. As of now, i found no solution with the GS PRO software.
After using UgCS Pro (or Enterprise) versions, no more hassle with NFZ.

UgCS
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, you are using Inspire 1 with DJI Go 3 right? If yes, sorry to tell you that GS Pro will still be restricted even DJI Go had unlocked NFZ, I would recommend to use other drone with DJI Go 4. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-30
Use props
XtraFlyer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-30 00:15
Hello Sir, you are using Inspire 1 with DJI Go 3 right? If yes, sorry to tell you that GS Pro will still be restricted even DJI Go had unlocked NFZ, I would recommend to use other drone with DJI Go 4. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

This is an unacceptable answer.  I have fully documented permission from the airspace controlling body and the US Government.  Please escalate my support ticket to fully unlock our UAV
2018-1-30
Use props
XtraFlyer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-30 00:15

Hi Mindy, PM sent
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

XtraFlyer Posted at 2018-1-30 01:25
This is an unacceptable answer.  I have fully documented permission from the airspace controlling body and the US Government.  Please escalate my support ticket to fully unlock our UAV

Currently, the GS Pro cannot be unlocked even the DJI Go has been unlocked, we have already forwarded your frustration and request to our engineers for future consideration, but there is nothing we can do at the moment, we appreciate your understanding.
2018-1-31
Use props
XtraFlyer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-31 03:18
Currently, the GS Pro cannot be unlocked even the DJI Go has been unlocked, we have already forwarded your frustration and request to our engineers for future consideration, but there is nothing we can do at the moment, we appreciate your understanding.

What DJI products would allow for a waypoint mission in an unlocked restricted airspace in the USA?
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

XtraFlyer Posted at 2018-2-4 09:48
What DJI products would allow for a waypoint mission in an unlocked restricted airspace in the USA?

For the drones with DJI Go 4, if you have unlocked the NFZ, the GS Pro can be used as well.
2018-2-5
Use props
XtraFlyer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 02:28
For the drones with DJI Go 4, if you have unlocked the NFZ, the GS Pro can be used as well.

Ok.  What enterprise-class drones work with waypoint missions in the NFZ?  I need to fly the thermal XT payload.
2018-2-5
Use props
ISeeIt.ca
lvl.2
Canada

Keule Posted at 2018-1-29 21:43
I ran into a similar problem. As of now, i found no solution with the GS PRO software.
After using UgCS Pro (or Enterprise) versions, no more hassle with NFZ.

Sorry for budding in...
I've been using UgCS but have had a ton of video issues.
What are you using as the main/secondary tablets?
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules