Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
App version 3.1.27 released - Jan 30, 2018
940 7 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

ALCON: I hope IOS 11.2.5 and this version will work.

GO 1.27

GO 1.27
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Keule, no problem, this version works with iOS 11.2.5.
2018-1-30
Use props
JLB768
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1259715 ft
United States

Is this new version for use with the Mavic? I'm new to DJI, and noticed that there is a GO app, and a GO 4 app. I assume they are for different model drones, correct? Just wondering of I should leave my Mavic on the shelf till the GO 4 app is updated...
2018-1-30
Use props
JLB768
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1259715 ft
United States

NM, just saw that the GO 4 updated.
2018-1-30
Use props
simtom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10365945 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Unfortunately I had a bad experience with the app today while on location for a shoot. I updated the app yesterday and I assumed everything would still work. On my iPad Air 2 (iOS 11.2.5) I was unable to make a connection with my Phantom 3 Pro. The app's status said "Disconnected". I then tried to use my iPhone 5S (iOS 11.2.5) and it worked perfectly with that device (app was also updated to the latest version).

The solution to this problem was uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Either way, I'm not very happy with how this update came through.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

simtom Posted at 2018-1-30 05:30
Unfortunately I had a bad experience with the app today while on location for a shoot. I updated the app yesterday and I assumed everything would still work. On my iPad Air 2 (iOS 11.2.5) I was unable to make a connection with my Phantom 3 Pro. The app's status said "Disconnected". I then tried to use my iPhone 5S (iOS 11.2.5) and it worked perfectly with that device (app was also updated to the latest version).

The solution to this problem was uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Either way, I'm not very happy with how this update came through.

Hi simtom, sorry to know the issue persists, did this happen when the APP was running in the background or the phone screen got locked? If so, this is the issue of iOS system, re-plugging the cable should get the issue sorted out.
2018-1-31
Use props
simtom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10365945 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-31 03:12
Hi simtom, sorry to know the issue persists, did this happen when the APP was running in the background or the phone screen got locked? If so, this is the issue of iOS system, re-plugging the cable should get the issue sorted out.

Hello Mindy,

This is a different issue than the one with the cable. The app was not running in the background. In my case the app recognized the correct drone but it could not connect to it. Re-installation did fix the problem for me.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

simtom Posted at 2018-1-31 06:23
Hello Mindy,

This is a different issue than the one with the cable. The app was not running in the background. In my case the app recognized the correct drone but it could not connect to it. Re-installation did fix the problem for me.

Appreciate your clarification, please let us know if the issue happens again.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules