Three Main Features????
1120 8 2015-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Got to love to hate them!  DJI you could be doing so much more without even trying!!!  ASK THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED the inspire (not the ones that you gave the craft to for testing) what features THEY want to see and need.  Where the hell is the POINT OF INTEREST and FOLLOW me functions instead of DIRECTOR?  Thank goodness you are going to give us GROUND STATION and LIVE STREAMING, but those were promised on your sales pitch months and months ago.

Maybe DJI should start a sticky thread "WISH LIST" or "COMING SOON" or "UNDER DEVELOPEMNT"

Throw us a BONE DJI, damit!

2015-4-27
Use props
DJeff1
lvl.2

United States

That's right! Quit dangling the carrot!
2015-4-27
Use props
choptlivah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 795633 ft
Canada

The dji community is ridiculous!  They finally release a feature we want and there's still people complaining about not getting something else.  This community will never be happy.
2015-4-27
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

choptlivah Posted at 2015-4-27 21:37
The dji community is ridiculous!  They finally release a feature we want and there's still people co ...

choptivah, did you read my post?  I did say thank goodness for what they are going to give us, if you were to take a survey on what the pilots on this forum want, or what the pilots in this forum were expecting when purchasing the inspire I think that they would have wanted DJi to work on other things instead of just making it so that we are going to be on an even keel and the phantom 3.
2015-4-27
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

choptlivah Posted at 2015-4-27 21:37
The dji community is ridiculous!  They finally release a feature we want and there's still people co ...

The problem is - THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED IT.  All they've done is send an email teasing it yet again in order to generate more sales.

Ground Station had been announced when we placed our order in November.  It was made to sound imminent.  Last week I heard that it is still three to five MONTHS out.  That gets it to us sometime between August and October (if it's October it will have taken a full 12 months from the time we ordered).  In high-tech circles a year is a lifetime - plenty of time for competing products to emerge that put DJI purchasers at a disadvantage.  THAT'S what people are complaining about - and justifiably so.
2015-4-27
Use props
choptlivah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 795633 ft
Canada

Yeah i did read it.  And its complaining that there isnt a follow me or poi,
Hence the response.  
2015-4-27
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

PeteGould Posted at 2015-4-27 22:02
The problem is - THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED IT.  All they've done is send an email teasing it yet again ...

Thanks Pete, think you were able to say it in a better way then myself.
2015-4-27
Use props
kelleyre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59199 ft
United States

The email I got from DJI this morning read

In the next few months, three main features announced with the Phantom 3 will be coming to the Inspire 1.

It should have read  In the next few months, three main features announced with the Inspire 1 will be coming to the Phantom 3.
Just my 2 cents.

Come on Guys  ( DJI )
2015-4-27
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

I mean this respectively, but I think that everyone should stop complaining and now appreciate this sign that DJI has not abandon the Inspire. I think that these highly anticipated features are what we really needed to see for DJI. This is the first major step in the right direction. Everyone be happy
2015-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules