DJI Select members, have you received your Mavic Air?
1234Next >
13746 143 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-30 03:25
Dear Grace, I urgently need your help!
I appears that I am still far from receiving my Mavic Air despite both priority shipping code that I had received from the free trial contest and DJI Select which I have bought the day before I ordered Mavic Air, only to find out that none of the Select discount coupons is valid for the Air. How would you feel with that result?  In summary we have been lured into buying DJI Select and did not get anything at all in exchange for it. We are not amused to say it gently. Kindly communicate this to DJI management.
And now I come to the worst part of the story. My Mavic Air was shipped on Saturday according to both DJI and DHL with delivery expected yesterday, 29 January. This was indicated in the tracking status until yesterday evening. This morning it has then changed into "expected delivery date unknown, try again later". And even DHL (where I called this morning) cannot tell me where my Mavic Air currently is. Once again, I am not amused . Please help!

Hi! Actually if we have shipped your product, the delivery time depends on the DHL, so please keep contacting the delivery company for your Mavic Air.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Kune Posted at 2018-1-30 05:59
Exactly the same story here as Wachtberger. I have the same feeling  
I guess both Mavics air are traveling together. I called to DHL as well and they have no clue where it is.

Hey, the same answer as above, since we cannot control the delivery company but the ship time, so please wait for more moment, my friend.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

speedblue Posted at 2018-1-30 07:41
I ordered Red. I'm DJI Select, ordered the day of the announcement and the website said shipping 1/28 when I ordered  but as of today my order still just says "ayment Success" no shipping yet. I chatted with pre sales support yesterday and was told not shipping until 2/13. I'm not very happy about it.

Hi, we have checked your order and find that you had bought the red Mavic Air, could you check your order once again? Since the red one is in short in North America, we can promise to ship the product in 10-15 days. This information will show on the buying page.
2018-1-30
Use props
Louis Wallace
lvl.1
United States

LowFlyingMavic Posted at 2018-1-30 16:33
DJI Select seems like a scam, and I fell for it.  I did the same as many, ordered the drone on launch day and bought DJI select.  Today I decided that I didn't want to wait another two weeks so I cancelled my AC order.  I ordered through the store in OC and it is shipping today.  I went back to DJI site to purchase DJI Care...  The scam for DJI Select --> It has a coupon for 50% off of DJI Care.  The interesting part is that the coupon won't work for 3+ months to purchase DJI Care for the Mavic Air (per chat with a Customer Service rep).  So I have a coupon that is useless and I only paid $29 for it...  Lesson learned.

Take it up with your credit card company or bank. In my case I took it up with my bank and got my $29 back. They falsely advertised that it would apply to my order of the air. After confirming on 4 different occasions with CS reps that it was for future purchases only I reported it. I tried contacting DJI support but have not heard anything from them. My bank is handling it now and it is reported as fraud. It's not that I can not afford $29 bucks it is the principle. No one should be taken advantage of.
2018-1-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-1-30 18:59
Hi! Actually if we have shipped your product, the delivery time depends on the DHL, so please keep contacting the delivery company for your Mavic Air.

Thank you Grace, yes I stay in contact with them and hope the issue will be solved soon. I agree that DJI has processed my order really fast as promised. The problem occurred later.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Select member orders of new products will ship 2-3 days earlier than regular orders. For example, if normal estimated shipping day is 3-5 business days then Select orders will be 1-3 business days. Currently, we are short on the Flame Red Air so the shipping day is around 10-15 business days. But again Select members will be 8-13 business days. Actual estimated shipping day depends on when you place your order.
2018-1-31
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-1-30 19:02
Hey, the same answer as above, since we cannot control the delivery company but the ship time, so please wait for more moment, my friend.

I am getting a little nervous, just had a conversation with DHL and told me that they are not sure if they really have my package. And told me that I should contact with DJI!!! to start a claim... As if DJI had not given them the package
What should I do?
2018-1-31
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 00:01
Thank you Grace, yes I stay in contact with them and hope the issue will be solved soon. I agree that DJI has processed my order really fast as promised. The problem occurred later.

have you been able to get more info from DHL?
2018-1-31
Use props
speedblue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329511 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-1-30 19:07
Hi, we have checked your order and find that you had bought the red Mavic Air, could you check your order once again? Since the red one is in short in North America, we can promise to ship the product in 10-15 days. This information will show on the buying page.

UPDATE: Just received tracking number.

An update, my Red MA status has changed to shipping, now I wait for the tracking number.

I still have concerns about the way their website showed 1/28 shipping when I ordered and how all the CS reps I have chatted with keep referring to the order page now saying that shipping is 10-15 days. I understand that's what the shipping time is now, but it doesn't address the problem of showing the incorrect dates at the time the orders were placed.

At the very least, it does appear that my order is progressing.
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Kune Posted at 2018-1-31 02:25

DHL Headquarters has called me this morning to inform that they have requested details from their China office on the reasons for the delay and that they would contact me again as soon as they know more. I'll let you know when I hear something.
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Kune Posted at 2018-1-31 02:25

Good news and the mystery is solved. DHL headquarters has called me again. Our parcels were part of three full palettes that were transported by DHL. They are in the UK now for customs clearing and then will be shipped individually to the recipients from there. We can expect ours to arrive soon :-)
2018-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 07:11
Good news and the mystery is solved. DHL headquarters has called me again. Our parcels were part of three full palettes that were transported by DHL. They are in the UK now for customs clearing and then will be shipped individually to the recipients from there. We can expect ours to arrive soon :-)

Here in NL we say 'Fjieuw'.....
Very good news.
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-1-31 07:26
Here in NL we say 'Fjieuw'.....
Very good news.

Thank you, spirits are high again :-)
2018-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 07:28
Thank you, spirits are high again :-)

Best feeling in the world.
Relief.
Soon the impatience returns ;)
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-1-31 07:29
Best feeling in the world.
Relief.
Soon the impatience returns ;)

After the suffering during these past days, nothing can shock me any more
2018-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 07:33

Hahahahahahaha.
I can imagine!
2018-1-31
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

UFFF.... thanks for the good news!!
Although I called to DHL here again, and they have no clue yet....
I hope mine is in one of the three full pallets as well!!!

2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Kune Posted at 2018-1-31 07:39
UFFF.... thanks for the good news!!
Although I called to DHL here again, and they have no clue yet....
I hope mine is in one of the three full pallets as well!!!

I was lucky to deal with a very friendly DHL staff member who has made a big effort to trace the shipment. He also explained that it was quite unsusual that we had received the tracking number on Saturday already and that they normally don't do this for bulk shipments. I believe it had been a special request by DJI in order to let us know that our parcels were on their way.
And I am sure that your's is part of that shipment!
2018-1-31
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 07:11

Strange, round about way of transporting via the UK, DHL's european hub is Leipzig, wonder why it went from Leipzig to the UK and then back to the continent.
I wouldn't get too upset,  we are all having first world problems dealing with DJI , spare a thought for the world's poor who don't even have enough to eat.

Hope you all eventually get your MA's
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

lannes Posted at 2018-1-31 07:50
Strange round about way of transporting via the UK, DHL's european hub is Leipzig, wonder why it went from Leipzig to the UK and then back to the continent.

No, it hasn't been in Leipzig I believe but went directly to UK. A bit further above you will find a post explaining that it is a common thing for shipments from China.
2018-1-31
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 07:46
I was lucky to deal with a very friendly DHL staff member who has made a big effort to trace the shipment. He also explained that it was quite unsusual that we had received the tracking number on Saturday already and that they normally don't do this for bulk shipments. I believe it had been a special request by DJI in order to let us know that our parcels were on their way.
And I am sure that your's is part of that shipment!

Thanks!!

I would appreciated if you could keep me informed when you see an update in your DHL tracking. So I will check mine as well.... It is a way to figure out  if mine is part of the same shipment!!.
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Kune Posted at 2018-1-31 08:01
Thanks!!

I would appreciated if you could keep me informed when you see an update in your DHL tracking. So I will check mine as well.... It is a way to figure out  if mine is part of the same shipment!!.

Of course I will!
2018-1-31
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 07:55
No, it hasn't been in Leipzig I believe but went directly to UK. A bit further above you will find a post explaining that it is a common thing for shipments from China.

It would have been faster for you if it had gone through Leipzig in the first place
Now it has to get customs cleared in the U.K and then it goes back to Leipizig for distribution to you, which will add some time.
2018-1-31
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106030 ft
Ireland

Eh they catch me with all these marketing and * stuff...
Bought the DJI Select even after buying Mavic Air so it will not be shipped quickly but i tough "It's 29 euro, ill buy car charger and ND filters and maybe more in future.." But that "*" all those coupons are only usable for spark, mavic pro and phantom 3... so even if you upgrade from mavic air it will not be any useful...

Bit strange that such a hi-tech company want's to go with so cheap move to get some extra money...

2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

lannes Posted at 2018-1-31 08:07
It would have been faster for you if it had gone through Leipzig in the first place
Now it has to get customs cleared in the U.K and then it goes back to Leipizig for distribution to you, which will add some time.

You seem to be a big fan of Leipzig ;-) I have received a number of shipments from the UK already and none of them went through there actually. As explained earlier, my Mavic Air was origuinally not an individual shipment from China to Germany, but part of a bulk shipment on palettes for recipients all over Europe.
2018-1-31
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 08:18
You seem to be a big fan of Leipzig ;-) I have received a number of shipments from the UK already and none of them went through there actually. As explained earlier, my Mavic Air was origuinally not an individual shipment from China to Germany, but part of a bulk shipment on palettes for recipients all over Europe.

Nah, just trying to understand why DJI promise fast shipping and then blame DHL when it's late and you have to do all the chasing up with the shipping company
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

lannes Posted at 2018-1-31 14:15
Nah, just trying to understand why DJI promise fast shipping and then blame DHL when it's late and you have to do all the chasing up with the shipping company

We have to remain fair I believe. DJI has handed over my Mavic Air to DHL last Saturday, one day before the official shipping day. They have delivered to the point they could. The delay thereafter does not fall in their responsibility I'd say. And all is well now, it will arrive soon :-) And from what I can see it will be among the first ones delivered to Europe if I haven't missed something in these many threads.
2018-1-31
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 14:35
We have to remain fair I believe. DJI has handed over my Mavic Air to DHL last Saturday, one day before the official shipping day. They have delivered to the point they could. The delay thereafter does not fall in their responsibility I'd say. And all is well now, it will arrive soon :-) And from what I can see it will be among the first ones delivered to Europe if I haven't missed something in these many threads.

Hope you get it soon, awaiting your flight tests before I commit to getting one
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

lannes Posted at 2018-1-31 14:43
Hope you get it soon, awaiting your flight tests before I commit to getting one

I shall report extensively, that is for sure ;-)
2018-1-31
Use props
Don52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3041 ft
United States

Don52 Posted at 2018-1-30 14:21
Purchased my MA on launch day Black shipped on 1/28 tracking provided that night expected delivery tomorrow via Fedx by 10:30 seems all went well with my purchase with select,  Thank you DJI

Received today via FedX. Th k you DJI great job on your promise
2018-1-31
Use props
lcw1982
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80522 ft
United States

lcw1982 Posted at 2018-1-30 08:15
On 28 Jan (the day that the Mavic Air starts to ship), I made a last-minute decision to purchase a Mavic Air (vs Spark) few days before my trip to California. Purchased the Mavic Air Fly More Combo together with the DJI Care Refresh through DJI Online, and then got the DJI Select hoping for priority shipping. I am scheduled to leave for California on 1st Feb, which is only 4 working days from my online purchase.
Based on Fedex scheduled delivery, the Mavic air will reach my place on 31 Feb, 3 working days after I placed the order. Understand from forum posts that there were some variation in delivery lead time (perhaps depending on shipment location and colour ordered), I must say I am one of the lucky few to receive shipment so fast despite placing my order late!

Mine arrived today about 1.46pm, 63 hours after placing my order.. I'm feeling lucky!!

2018-1-31
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

lcw1982 Posted at 2018-1-31 16:06
Mine arrived today about 1.46pm, 63 hours after placing my order.. I'm feeling lucky!!

[view_image]

Was that shipped from China ?
2018-1-31
Use props
lcw1982
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80522 ft
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-1-31 16:45
Was that shipped from China ?

Im based in Boston now. It was shipped from Atlanta, GA US.
2018-1-31
Use props
Madpipe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3812 ft
United States

Mine was delivered today and I am a DJI select member   
Your package has been delivered        
Tracking # 628580922683        
Ship date:
Mon, 1/29/2018
DJI IPD SENDER
DJI BAIWANG TECHNOLOGY CO.
SHENZHEN, CN
CN
Delivery progress bar
Delivered        
Delivery date:
Wed, 1/31/2018 1:48 pm

QUEEN CREEK, AZ 85142
US
Shipment Facts
Our records indicate that the following package has been delivered.
Tracking number:        628580922683
Status:        Delivered: 01/31/2018 1:48 PM Signed for By: A.BENNETT
Reference:        DJI Goods
Signed for by:        A.BENNETT
Delivery location:        QUEEN CREEK, AZ
Delivered to:        Residence
Service type:        FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution
Packaging type:        Your Packaging
Number of pieces:        1
Weight:        7.20 lb.
Special handling/Services:        Indirect Signature Required
Deliver Weekday
Residential Delivery
Standard transit:        1/31/2018 by 4:30 pm
FedEx Promo 1
FedEx Promo 2
FedEx Promo 3

2018-1-31
Use props
SparkCoffey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I received mine. Glad I did the Select! Are we going to have any full manuals soon? All I see is what came with it, basically quick start and regulation stuff.
2018-1-31
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 14:35
We have to remain fair I believe. DJI has handed over my Mavic Air to DHL last Saturday, one day before the official shipping day. They have delivered to the point they could. The delay thereafter does not fall in their responsibility I'd say. And all is well now, it will arrive soon :-) And from what I can see it will be among the first ones delivered to Europe if I haven't missed something in these many threads.

yeah!! you are right.... but it makes me wonder why people from US and especially from UK have received their Mavic air already..., I would like to emphasize that many of them have been shipped later than ours...
UK and rest of Europe should be the same in terms of delivery times.... maybe 1 day later but not several days later....  

Why DJI has sent them in different or priority shipments?... the UK and the other to rest of Europe? I  thought that being a DJI Select member, appart of having the benefits of shipping 2 or 3 days in advance than the regular members, the shipment was priority as welll and I see it has been shipped as standard......
2018-1-31
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Not even if you get white one instead of red?
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-31 23:32
Not even if you get white one instead of red?

I wanted the white one ;-)
2018-1-31
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-31 23:34
I wanted the white one ;-)

But you got a point... so you would not be shocked to get black one instead of white?
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-31 23:36
But you got a point... so you would not be shocked to get black one instead of white?

I am confident that I'll get the white ;-)
2018-1-31
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules