Flight Records
384 3 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris66w
New

United Kingdom

How do you retrieve flight records from cloud storage?
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chris, you could just log in your DJI account and then click the cloud icon in the upper right corner, then select the a time range to start synchronization.
2018-1-30
Use props
chris66w
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-30 00:41
Hi Chris, you could just log in your DJI account and then click the cloud icon in the upper right corner, then select the a time range to start synchronization.

Thanks Mindy, I have synced the flight records, but I am told I need to download them and email them to DJI service team as they are doing some diagnostics on a fault issue, and this is where I am having the problem
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

chris66w Posted at 2018-1-30 01:20
Thanks Mindy, I have synced the flight records, but I am told I need to download them and email them to DJI service team as they are doing some diagnostics on a fault issue, and this is where I am having the problem

I see, for Android devices, connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in \DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
For iOS devices, connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
Please send them to the support team for further assistance.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules