Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[GERMANY] New BMVI Regulation: Label Instructions(UPDATED)
6369 13 1-30 00:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
China

1.png 2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png

13.png
14.png
15.png

User Information Label Position Guide-DE (updated 20180130).pdf

6.01 MB, Down times: 32

1-30 00:54
Use props
rantanlan
First Officer
Flight distance : 21244
Germany

Thanks for the update, now hopefully my air get's shipped soon (I'm not able to download the pdf?)
1-30 02:15
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 69059
Germany

Dear Grace, thank you very much for this. A very smart placement suggested for the Mavic Air for meeting the legal requirement and almost invisible. But in addition I shall put stickers on the outside of the batteries with my contact details to make sure people can contact me in case it got lost.
2-3 04:23
Use props
MFPullen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 672200
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-3 04:23
Dear Grace, thank you very much for this. A very smart placement suggested for the Mavic Air for meeting the legal requirement and almost invisible. But in addition I shall put stickers on the outside of the batteries with my contact details to make sure people can contact me in case it got lost.

Great info.  I plan on being in Dresden in the fall.  I'll be sure to meet the standards
2-3 06:43
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 238780
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2-3 07:11
Use props
AIister
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58366
Canada

anywhere people are ordering the metal plates from?
2-4 02:58
Use props
achim1989
lvl.3
Germany

Very good, DJI!

Btw, I'm using these http://www.ebay.de/itm/Adressgra ... 49BiUMN4ZFYPUmGzbsQ
2-13 02:45
Use props
achim1989
lvl.3
Germany

MFPullen Posted at 2018-2-3 06:43
Great info.  I plan on being in Dresden in the fall.  I'll be sure to meet the standards

Good luck flying there

Dresden is my hometown and its virtually impossible to fly in the inner city^^ Especially with the airport in the northern part of the city :/
2-13 02:47
Use props
achim1989
lvl.3
Germany

Great info.  I plan on being in Dresden in the fall.  I'll be sure to meet the standards

With the curtecy of Airmap (https://app.airmap.io/geo?51.094751,13.738478,10.196913z):

2-13 04:27
Use props
the0bone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3626
Germany

AIister Posted at 2018-2-4 02:58
anywhere people are ordering the metal plates from?

I got this one for the Air:
https://shop.drohnen.de/dji-mavic-air-drohnen-plakette-kennzeichen-28/

Ordered before I found out, that I got this from my Club for less money.
If you come to Germany, you need a "liability insurance". I don't know if it work, but the DMFV is offering a 3 month test membership for free including the needed liability insurance.
2-13 04:49
Use props
MFPullen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 672200
  • >>>
United States

achim1989 Posted at 2018-2-13 04:27
With the curtecy of Airmap (https://app.airmap.io/geo?51.094751,13.738478,10.196913z):

[view_image]

Wow...thanks!
2-13 05:53
Use props
CuaC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78197
Germany

It's probably a NFZ. Flying above households is not permitted either (unless you have permission from each and every neighbour)

www.dfs.de has an app to check the forbidden areas (which are unfortunately many...)

Mind that it's mandatory to have liability insurance to cover for any possible damages from your drone.
2-13 06:00
Use props
achim1989
lvl.3
Germany

CuaC Posted at 2018-2-13 06:00
It's probably a NFZ. Flying above households is not permitted either (unless you have permission from each and every neighbour)

www.dfs.de has an app to check the forbidden areas (which are unfortunately many...)

I personally prefer the maps by Airmap over those of the DFS since they are more userfriendly.
2-13 06:29
Use props
GermanPilot
lvl.1
Germany

If you are interested in the German "Drohnen Plakette" then please read this post:

https://translate.google.com/tra ... ketten%2F&sandbox=1

Original Site (in german): https://versichertedrohne.de/blog/drohnen-plaketten/

Translation:

Annoying, but mandatory - badges for drones

The first month with the new drone regulation is already over and yet there are still many questions here and there. A major issue is the labelling requirement and thus the question of how best to label my drone with all the necessary information.

All drones need a UAV license plate already from 250 grams take-off weight. It makes absolutely no difference whether the copter is used commercially or only privately, there is no exception for the use on model airfields. The marking must be durable and fireproof

The law stipulates how such a drones sticker must be designed. A simple sticker is definitely not enough. The label must not only be permanently attached to the copter, but must also have fireproof properties. Plaques made of plastics are thus sometimes ruled out. Aluminium drone stickers are ideal. Since plastic badges or stickers do not meet legal requirements, they must be metal badges. These are definitely fireproof.

Metals, however, can considerably disturb the sensitive electronics of a quadrocopter, such as the DJI Phantom, and the weight of the badge itself should not be underestimated. Therefore, aluminium drone stickers are perfectly suited. Aluminium is not only extremely light and yet fireproof, it also does not interfere with the sensitive electronics of the copter. It is also crucial, however, that the marking on the sticker itself is fireproof. Therefore, the sticker should be engraved with the necessary information. Even after a battery fire, at which extreme temperatures are reached, it can be guaranteed that the marking is still decipherable.

What information must the sticker actually contain?

Now the sticker should be large enough to contain all the information required by the drone regulation. In addition to the full name of the owner, the address must also appear on the drones badge. It can also be useful to have the telephone or mobile number engraved into the aluminium. This makes it easier and quicker to reach the owner if the expensive quadrocopter should ever fall out of the sky.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
GermanPilot
5-12 23:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules